Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Please note before he takes it down that gshurik gshurik has evert steam game available. That "Prov" is only meant for certain people.

Now, how long before you take down that profile.

I wish I had every steam game available. I still have no idea what you're talking about because you're a re-re.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Sorry pal. I already screen capped it. So you may as well leave it up. (Thanks for that by the way, made my life calling your shit out a lot easier)

Oh no, please don't post that screencap. How will I live this tragedy down.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They can click on it for themselves yes? You will keep it up then?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think to preserve your credibility here as a human being you should just chug a cup o tea and keep this cherade going.

Well, or at least explain to the masses that you have every game installed on steam (save the ones you didn't click that won't show on your profile, Oops Gaben) Valve employees have access to all games for fre as do anyone working in the "Industry".

Proof what again?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I think to preserve your credibility here as a human being you should just chug a cup o tea and keep this cherade going.

Well, or at least explain to the masses that you have every game installed on steam (The save the ones you didn't click that won't show on your profile)

You do realise that when the username is null (doesn't exist) it just shows all games on Steam right? Like you aren't actually stupid enough to think that I actually own all 19200 games on Steam?

Am I being bamboozled right now or are you actually using occam's razor as a buttplug?

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Nah. I'll let everyone figure it out for themselves.

Welcome to reddit folks. This is what we get when we send out a link for fucking webhits.

Dollars baby.

"Am I being bamboozled right now or are you actually using occam's razor as a buttplug?"

Oh I am so sure this is what you want after what you saw a_skeleton_03 say on the site after he fucking left the pitiful link.

I think it may be time to open my own site. And I do not care about the dollars. I have enough. No matter how many fucking ways others try to spin it.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Nah. I'll let everyone figure it out for themselves.

Welcome to reddit folks. This is what we get when we send out a link for fucking webhits.

Dollars baby.

If you were the premium of members here prior to reddit, I think a_skeleton_03 made a wise choice. At best you're insane and at worst you're a retard.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Out of the playbook. I saw it. Key note folks, this is how it starts. Alienate the one with the most credibility, than, well, I hope to God you folks have more faith in me than this guy. But, who knows.

Been around here a long time telling the truth and pissed off at how the industry works. And getting back to the topic at hand, which this guy wanted to get everyone away from (Once again, this is in the playbook) please take note of the original post. I have never led you wrong. You all make up your own minds. It's your life. But you should at least be informed.

Key point: If you can wait 3 weeks for BF2 to get it on sale at 29.99, do it. Single player stalls are on the way.

Soon.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And if I am wrong, you won't see the games on sale. Pretty simple.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Am EA robot shill. Please buy games fast now thanks!

It's like fighting a cripple, it's fun to begin with but the novelty wears off after your fists are covered in drool and you can only hear vague honking sounds.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Night. We will see who is wrong here and who is right in very quick time.

I highly suggest going back to reddit at this point. Because you are a fucking fraud. Not trolled. Not triggered.

You are the one that I knew would come here to this little haven sooner or later as a result of that BS reddit post.

All good things must come to an end. If, people like you are given free reign.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Night. We will see who is wrong here and who is right in very quick time.

I highly suggest going back to reddit at this point. Because you are a fucking fraud. Not trolled. Not triggered.

You are the one that I knew would come here to this little haven sooner or later as a result of that BS reddit post.

All good things must come to an end. If, people like you are given free reign.

You didn't even know about that reddit post until you begged me to be friends with you and asked where I came from.

You're a fraud, maybe it's time you moved on.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what an actual fuck is going on in here? No tranny references, no dox threats. This is not even good trolling. @Amod help, I'm confused and afraid.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This is a good thing. I am strong enough to wait 3 weeks for a discount and strong enough to resist MT.

Win win. SWBF2 pre order cancelled.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You didn't even know about that reddit post until you begged me to be friends with you and asked where I came from.

I played along with a_skeleton_03 when he wanted more people in here and I was informed you were from there. I liked you for a second because you almost had the almighty fooled after the VR joke which I laughed at. That's all there is pal. I may be not liked by a few, or a lot, or all, but I'll tell you this. I always speak the truth. From the shit you have posted, who knows what your intentions are as you try to deflect the topic of this thread.

Topic of this thread.

See the attempted derail yet folks? Attack the person, not the message. Ask for sources like we are on SA like 60% of us don't already work in the industry waiting to call people out. Weinstein looks like a nun to the bullshit that goes on behind the doors of good working people trying to make good games who cannot say anything for the fear they will lose their jobs... People trying to make good games to play. This is an industry without regulation,, without morals, without ethics.

You have people wanting to make the best, create the best, and left to their own accord with a few resources... 3 college grads who took a class in fortran.

Instead, we get this. Marketed targets for base installation to grow MT's and when I call out the obvious, which we all ready know here anyway, I need to site a source for a newly found reddit fuckleberry. But these are the people we want right? While @Convo iis looking for true feedback with Mcquaid who made a life for himself and is making a comeback trying to make a game again, we have those guys that need our attention more than ever as we sit here and deal with some fucking idiot looking for cash on webhits and recruiting bullshit idiots like this guy who is so fucking full of shit, my grandmother who has been dead for 24 years just shit so hard Exxon just called me to ask if they could buy her plot.

He has nothing but one liner comebacks or maybe may hide behind "Hey I am new here Ut drove me out oh my God this site" and welp, there goes your hits???? I would rather have a conversation with 8 people who were genuine than 70000 who were not.

Let me clue you in new guy. I am old as the day is fucking old. I have been playing games since pong in 1977. The original fucking pong. (Yeah I am old). I gave crucial information that "Hey idiots, its a bad idea to release a fucking expansion when you don;t have the God Damn content completed yet because guess what fuckmelts? I will be there 4 months before Ester can tell us cloth caps were intended, which was true, because cloth caps was the damn default when the itemization/loot table wasn't complete.

SO.... Yeah, not sorry gshurik gshurik that you are fake piece of shit. You are. You were either sent here to find out who the fuck I am to know so much and try to derail the shit, or, worse, a troll when I want to give info to my bretheren.

Prove to you? I guess that register date pays off now. I do not need to prove shit to you. I have been here for 17 years. You are trolling for responses.to get a known effect. You have NOTHING. GO crawl your ass back to reddit. If I want ads, I'll go to the SA gaming forums.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Utnayan, you're such a fucking retard sometimes. The whole steam profile bullshit is you being unable to understand things. Now it's all a conspiracy to undermine your voice. Get a grip. You've never been as important as you think you are.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Utnayan, you're such a fucking retard sometimes. The whole stay profile bullshit is you being unable to understand things. Now it's all a conspiracy to undermine your voice. Get a grip. You've never been as important as you think you are.

I hear ya and I love you bud. This guy just pisses me off because I know better. PS: You still don't know who I am yet do you..... I only care because of the message that needs to be sent on this shit.

And honestly, who cares about who I am anyway. It's all fake internet bullshit. But games aren't. We need to make good games without fucking people over with MT's and it's getting pretty damn close, with the OP I sent, that we are getting past the time when we play games for fun, or play games to have our charge cards swiped up through our asses.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Been reading the FoH forums since around 2002, believe Utanyan has been here for longer. I can recall many a time where he went on a "this will happen, this is the way things are! Horrible things incoming!" rant against a company, game or executive. Often months to a year+ before it would happen.

Each time, usually from new members, there have been people going against him refusing to believe, asking for "give direct citation!". Which of course will never happen, because the information tied to UTs statements are usually closer tied to boardroom talk, not PR statements. Meaning inside information from either him or people he know.

Most recent example I can think of when he went full UT was against Elder Scrolls Online, Zenimax and the people behind it. For six+ months before launch it is just a rampage of him going off, and some people refusing to believe our outright lying against his claims since if I recall correctly, I think two of his most vocal naysayers ended up being Zenimax employees? Point being though, I can recall UT being right many times, but can't recall him ever being wrong when he went full UT with flat out specific statements. So he has a reputation of going nuts against certain companies and people in the industry, but not a reputation of lying.

I'd take any statement made on the internet with high scepticism, but he isn't a fraud. It's gotten to the point where if I see him rant against I game I hope will be good I go "Oh no....It's going to suck now isn't it?".

PS: He does like to eventually buy the games he rants against though :)

• 9Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users
Status
Not open for further replies.