Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy_s.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik you should do a read through of this thread.

Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Lol I enjoyed reading through that. It really is a pattern of behaviour. People didn't even like the faggot in 2009, what a waste of his life.

He always follows the same pattern:

1. Post stupid shit that's easily refuted
2. Act smug toward people trying to actually have meaningful discourse, trying to use an argument from authority (he puts himself in that role)
3. Post like a retard because dead beat alcoholic drunk
4. People call him out on being a retard
5. Spend the rest of the week between being drunk just trying to play retardation off as 'trolling'

Basically a sorority girl who regrets the she got "so drunk lmao xD" No wonder everyone thinks he's a faggot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Trolling Trolling Trolling - keep that wagon Trolling raw hide
Lol I enjoyed reading through that. It really is a pattern of behaviour. People didn't even like the faggot in 2009, what a waste of his life.

He always follows the same pattern:

1. Post stupid shit that's easily refuted
2. Act smug toward people trying to actually have meaningful discourse, trying to use an argument from authority (he puts himself in that role)
3. Post like a retard because dead beat alcoholic drunk
4. People call him out on being a retard
5. Spend the rest of the week between being drunk just trying to play retardation off as 'trolling'

Basically a sorority girl who regrets the she got "so drunk lmao xD" No wonder everyone thinks he's a faggot.

Yeah pretty funny knowing 38 would tank Rhode Island and it’s tax payers, knowing well in advance, and having faggot fanboys like your sorry ass deflect the obvious while employees were getting denied health coverage while their wives were giving birth an hour later.

You may want to pick your battles you fucking nobody fuck.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Or maybe it’s time to start digging up all your usernames of all the gaming sites you were banned on (which you already said as much) across the Internet. That would be fun. Also wonder who you were here.

Guarantee you I lay it all on the line, but I don’t have to change my anonymous internet name fifty times like some pussy faggot like your sorry ass.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Or maybe it’s time to start digging up all your usernames of all the gaming sites you were banned on (which you already said as much) across the Internet. That would be fun. Also wonder who you were here.

Guarantee you I lay it all on the line, but I don’t have to change my anonymous internet name fifty times like some pussy faggot like your sorry ass.

Do it, faggot. Maybe you'll finally work out which big game company I work for.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey we should talking about the failure of 38. Not only was schilling a schmuck, he fucked over his entire employee base and they all had to fend for themselves. Rhode Island got fucked. That governor sure had his fucking number more than the public on his bloody sock scandal.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I heard the recording from Discord and my god you need to sort out your overbite, your mouth breathing is nasty as fuck

• 1Triggered

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Uh oh, is he drunk again?

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is going to be glorious folks. To be continued. While this little fuck sweats his ass off. :)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
This is going to be glorious folks. To be continued. While this little fuck sweats his ass off. :)

I mean, if someone just asks me I'm more than happy to provide links to my old forum accounts. I'm not sure if this is the kind of shit you tend to do when you're trying to "intimidate" people, but my details are all out there already. I have a PO box so I'm registered for everyone to see.

I mean do you want me to give you my old usernames? I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.