Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Practice squad players were making 3.3k in 1994. That's from an actual real news article.

I doubt they got a pay cut like that in 1997.

Did it say WHERE they were playing when they got that rate? I'm pretty sure I've heard some teams pay more for their winter camps in Florida/etc than when they're practicing close to home. Clearly with the scrub level that Ut presents his story as, he never went on the road for practice.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Did it say WHERE they were playing when they got that rate? I'm pretty sure I've heard some teams pay more for their winter camps in Florida/etc than when they're practicing close to home. Clearly with the scrub level that Ut presents his story as, he never went on the road for practice.

The first article I don't recall but in the CBA that was the bare minimum. I know the player in the article was a Viking, though.

Some teams will pay extra occasionally to keep a guy on their squad instead of someone else's, but that's not too common.

Rashard Higgins second highest paid practice squad player

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
anigif_enhanced-7900-1442302485-2.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I just want to know who the fuck Matthew McConaughey is on this board.

I would love to see a shoop of his Lincoln commercials where he gets his car, hits start and Fedor's trannies load up on the center console. He looks at it with a chuckle and a nod and drives off. This is Lincoln luxury. fin
It's me alright, alright

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
The best part about always telling the truth is that you never have to 'keep track' of the bullshit you try to tell people.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The best part about always telling the truth is that you never have to 'keep track' of the bullshit you try to tell people.

Exactly. Which is why this has gotten to absolute ridiculously funny lengths for a guy who spent 8 weeks on a practice squad. It's all good. I, of all people, deserve the trolling! And I am getting some awesome laughs out of it.

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Humble Ut (actual quote): "Hey there"s the real Schilling! The guy who thinks I am a liar even though I am more a sports celeb than you are,"

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
A photo taken of Cicktrickle while he was on Discord with me Saturday night.

interested-little-girl_o_2606565.jpg

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Exactly. Which is why this has gotten to absolute ridiculously funny lengths for a guy who spent 8 weeks on a practice squad. It's all good. I, of all people, deserve the trolling! And I am getting some awesome laughs out of it.

man, how many times has that "story" changed over the years. LMAO.

There are very few people on this board who I would call "pathetic" but if someone asked me to make a list, your name would be one of the first to come up.

But I guess every community needs **that** guy

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting ready for the "Lmao you believed me and I was trolling you the entire time!!!!" line of conversation soon.

Or as I like to call it; The bullshitters fallback.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting ready for the "Lmao you believed me and I was trolling you the entire time!!!!" line of conversation soon.

Or as I like to call it; The bullshitters fallback.

its been 10+ years. he is fully committed to this lie. in fact, i bet over the years he started believing it himself. maybe at some point in 1997 he was an intern, or a part time equipment manager for the Vikings, in his eyes that makes him technically part of the squad, hence this isnt a lie.

guys like him will make all kinds of mental gymnastics to validate this kind of shit in their head. how do you think he manages to rationalize to himself what a pathetic drunk he is?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
its been 10+ years. he is fully committed to this lie. in fact, i bet over the years he started believing it himself. maybe at some point in 1997 he was an intern, or a part time equipment manager for the Vikings, in his eyes that makes him technically part of the squad, hence this isnt a lie.

guys like him will make all kinds of mental gymnastics to validate this kind of shit in their head. how do you think he manages to rationalize to himself what a pathetic drunk he is?

Yeah I was thinking precisely that. Or at one point he met the practice squad and then tried to convince himself and other people that he was technically part of that squad.

It's like when you'd try to one-up a story when you were a teenager, and eventually you have spun a complete bullshit story.

But as an adult.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it just me, or, every time I see this thread with fresh posts, after reading the title, I get the TNG red alert klaxon sound in my head.

• 3Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No you didnt. I remember this shit from years ago too just like @OneofOne , even before the whole Kurt Schilling thing, when you used to brag about being a NFL player. Its why I even bother wading into this shit because youve been lying about it for over a decade.

Says he hates liars, lies more than everyone on this board combined.

I don't want any part of this whole taking UT to church thing, but I feel compelled to go on the record as someone whose entire post history was strictly in MMORPG and Vanguard during that block of time from 2005-2008. I remember the post and I remember the thread. It was pre Schilling, I'd say 2006ish heading into or just tipping into 2007.

It wasn't very specific and was pretty vague, however there was no mention of practice squad-- as that would have been counterproductive. The tone of the post seemingly was to come off like an NFL bigshot and allusions were made that he would be in trouble if people found out who he was, as well as a necessity in keeping his identity a secret because he was a prolific achiever in both industries. There was an air of smugness whenever these allusions were made.

Those are just the facts as I remember them. The troll in me would normally never testify against another trolls troll, but things change and we've gotta do some adulting sometime.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.