Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Can we get the Vikings check posted already?

Come on Ut, just blur your name out of it, we need some closure in this thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Correct. Which is why I want to post a couple things here, which just happened to be specific bait before I could lure my friend into some causable facts of deceit.

This one was posted purposely.

Me:
When was the last time you were in the UK?

Gshurik
His answer: Last year.

We know this is false, categorically. That's lie number 1.

Utnayan's New Zealand story (True story actually) how I met a couple on a tour bus in Berlin and wanted to know how they got all that time off of work after only working a year. (Before I linked the name of the company itself and was given permission) but that was just a teaser I was hoping he would have picked up on. Didn't matter however, this was just to make him sweat a little.

Then, I was given permission to post the name of the company.

Then we have

We also have him just lately in the Battlefront 2 thread stating we should give it a chance and he is going to pick it up for Christmas (This company works for Disney) to which he was challenged on by another user, than claimed he was joking and he was reading comments on Kokatu.

Star Wars Battlefront II

Now, the funny part is, he called me out in a previous thread for reading Kokatu about a week or two ago.

Now, I cannot prove how I know this without outing all his personal information and 2 sources. One, even if he said I could post his real info, I am not going to out the sources, one of which, is VERY obvious and may cause issues for them as well. Secondly, regardless of rules (Which I am not going to break) this schmuck has to put food on the table. I do not want to see him fired. He already knows his company is monitoring this which I think is going to be bad enough. Which is why he specifically called them heroes and apologized to them in a post.

Haha I knew that the post in the battlefront thread would bait you into posting that.

And you're falling into the same old shit where you can't prove anything at all so you just make up things that can't be refuted without the target giving out personal information. It's an old tactic used used in social engineering, but it's very easy to pick apart due to the aggressor not actually having any tangible proof they can post.

It's the exact same strategy used by evangelists trying to convert someone. They can't refute you as they cannot give proof that god doesn't exist, but it's inherently flawed due to the fact that burden of proof is on the one making the claims.

The burden of proof is on you to provide the methodology on how you came across this information.

Otherwise you're just talking shit. You have permission to provide the proof, get on with it. Your method isn't proof if it has no actual data. Anecdotal nonsense is anecdotal nonsense.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Though the concept of "The burden of proof" is seemingly lost on you as you constantly make outlandish claims with no proof to back it up.

Post the cheque faggot.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Haha I knew that the post in the battlefront thread would bait you into posting that.

What type of bait was it supposed to be?

Why did you lie about being in the UK?

Why did you apologize to the company and call them heroes?

For someone who is saying I am wrong, you sure seem to have this psycholoigcal posting thing down to a science. How did you learn all that? :)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
gshurik said he was in UK last year!

but... it.... turns out.... HE WAS THERE THIS YEAR

SLAM DUNK, TOUCHDOWN AND A HOME RUN

upload_2017-12-13_14-12-21.jpeg

• 2Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
By the way, your method reads a lot like the underpants gnomes action plan:

Gnomes_plan.png

You're missing phase 2.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
What type of bait was it supposed to be?
The kind of bait that gets you to react
Why did you lie about being in the UK?
I didn't. I was in fact in the UK last year.
Why did you apologize to the company and call them heroes?
Because they're going to have to put up with you mouth breathing toward them asking for "Fires of heaven gshurik shill fuck you vikings" which will probably not be pleasant for them
For someone who is saying I am wrong, you sure seem to have this psycholoigcal posting thing down to a science. How did you learn all that?
lurk moar.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
only a_skeleton_03 can do it i think.

Utnayan Utnayan are you done embarrassing yourself?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Jesus Christ, this is fucking sad. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether ut knows he's a compulsive lying narcissist or if he actually has internalized all his lying enough to think it's all true.

I shared way more proof that ut was not an NFL player than he has shown about anything relating to his conspiracy theory about gshurik.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
As a new AMod, I feel compelled to take up this case.
Based on my extensive knowledge of detective work, The Wire, and having seen The Dark Knight AT LEAST 4 times, I feel qualified to start an investigation into the mysterious identity of the supervillain known only as gshurik.

I believe this diabolical mastermind slipped up early in his posting career here in the hallowed confines of FOH. He let it slip (foolishly) that he hales from Wales. This lead me to suspect an increasingly narrow group of people.

show-photo.jpg

This was my first suspect, and the most obvious. Someone who would have the wherewithal, the anger (from years of tumultuous marriage to Liz Taylor), and the acting ability to carry off such a dastardly and duplicitous lie. I was forced to eliminate him from the list of suspects, however, due to a minor detail of being deceased.

anthonyhopkins.jpg

This was my next subject, an even MORE likely villain. Combine wherewithal from the millions of dollars in fees he's earned from telling his horrible lies over the years, and the distinct possibility that he wasn't acting all that much in several of his parts, notably parts involving cannibalism and killer robots. Having taken a careful perusing of some of his past interviews, I noticed a disdain for star wars in some of them. This doesn't fit for shilling for Battlefront 2 (obviously), so I reluctantly eliminated him as a suspect. This was actually worrying, since we're starting to run out of Welshman.

tom-jones-hairy-chest.jpg

This was my next likely suspect. Someone with the brashness and audacity to pull off any number of crimes without a second thought. Who would DARE accuse him of anything untoward, after all? Exactly! The perfect cover! But I still had doubts...

This led me to my final suspect. This one surely has to be the guilty party. A man short enough to avoid immediate detection, since you have to look down to find him. A gifted actor and hence, liar. A man skilled at mimicry and imitation. A man who is maybe not as successful as some of his contemporaries, and so may be driven by a relentless and overpowering ambition to do evil. And most importantly: we're nearly out of Welshmen!

So by the process of deductive reasoning, logic, and strong intuition, I present to you the true identity of the horrible shill known as gshurik:

HsJE9PQf.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit oh fuck my secret identity has been unveiled!!! Now the entire system will come crumbling down and my backing of your amodship will be shown as collusion at the highest level of the government

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.