Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ut should be banned for making wild allegations and not backing up.

7 days should suffice.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ut should be banned for making wild allegations and not backing up.

7 days should suffice.

There is no lie about it. Period. He’s a shill. He knows he is. My job is finished here. He now has it in his title. :) that’s right where it belongs to warn others.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
There is no lie about it. Period. He’s a shill. He knows he is. My job is finished here. He now has it in his title. :) that’s right where it belongs to warn others.

Yeah, that's not how proof works. Do you need the google definition of proof?

evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.

You're missing a key part of how being an adult works, and you're basically logical fallacy, the human.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
and still zero proof or logic to anything that Utnayan claimed, before he smoked bombed and ran out of this thread like a bitch, claiming victory.

victory of what? no one cares where gshurik is from or what he does. unlikew a certain minnesota vikings player whos been making up stories for over 10 years to make his life looks less pathetic than a drunken waste that it actually is

this is a new low for him.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm still waiting for the "lol I trolled u!!!" or the "It was a social experiment all along".

Seen it all before cunt flaps.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
More classic utnayan, from 2009:

Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

I could stand up right now and tell the world who I am on the internet. I could have plus internets all of a sudden because now my opinion is valued more based on who I am. You fuckers buy right into that shit. Time and time again. And I am here to make sure the honesty is still here. Period. Christ, my guild knew Brett Favre was going to be in Winterpark on Monday, and I let the cat out of the bag on Sunday. To which I think only Wodin saw it. I fucking love that fucker. (Wodin... me and you bitch)

But I am not going to sell out. Ever. I love people hating my ass. Go ahead and hate it like Richard Simmons on a meth bender. I don"t give a fuck.

At least I didn"t sell out. At least I really do love games. At least I am not a gimmick that conforms like a lot of other shithole here because they are talking to a famous person (By the way, let me clue you in, all of you faggots, you too flight even though you rock.. talk to more celebrities than you even fucking know. We come here because our opinions are validated or flamed not based on who we are, but what we talk about)

So, let's just assume he really was a practice squad player for eight games. How deranged would he have to think he was a celebrity that people would be impressed by? No one knows the name of practice squad players in the present day, let alone 12 years later.

And remember, he also said he was a bigger celeb than a six time all star:
Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Hey there"s the real Schilling! The guy who thinks I am a liar even though I am more a sports celeb than you are, and to boot, up until this point, no one knew about it except a few select in my guild and a couple from EQ because I wanted my opinion validated on it"s face value, not an ego maniac like your sorry towel over the face ass that has come here to be the next Pitchmen.

You know why I will always be better than you? Because I will NEVER sell out. I will never fuck off for the dollar. I played football because it was the love of my life

Obviously the whole back story is a lie, but at least the torrent of actual facts and reality made him dial it down to mere practice squad player.

I also like how he's accused gshurik of being at least three different people in just this thread alone.

This is what mental illness and addiction looks like.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey there"s the real Schilling! The guy who thinks I am a liar even though I am more a sports celeb than you are,

upload_2017-12-13_21-2-28.png

Were you Super Bowl MVP? Did you win 3 Super Bowls? Were you a 6 time Al--Star? Are you in Minnesota Vikings Hall of Fame which only has 13 players despite having 53 man rosters?

Which one is it Utnayan Utnayan ?

• 4Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
There's also the constant implications that he's someone important in the gaming industry, as if it wouldn't be difficult to cross reference someone who tried to play for the Vikings and someone important enough in the gaming industry to learn this kind of information.

I think he just can't handle people thinking he's a mong. There's gotta be some kind of conspiracy, rather than people just thinking he's retarded.

I mean he's been posting all over the internet since 2001 at least, places like GameSpot, IGN, SA and others. He's just a traditional neck bearded manchild, who has to make up loads of stories to try and seem interesting when he's anything but.

No doubt he'll just Picard every post talking about his nonsense because he knows he's full of shit, and he has no way to refute it.

aa0.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Never forget, Ut thinks lying should be a bannable offense. Only fair that @Amod holds him to his own standards nd gives him 24 hours to post proof of his time as a practice squad player for the Minnesota Vikings.

Tenks is full of shit. Do yourself a favor and read the thread. Dude just Added me to steam. That helps obviously. It's Memorial Day weekend. Holy fuck calm our tits and ban tenks for lying to you in the Amod thread.

Tenks. You are officially on the utnayan shit list and I am going to open up a can of whoop ass on your shit for the remainder of your internet life.

Tuco. Read the fucking thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's also the constant implications that he's someone important in the gaming industry, as if it wouldn't be difficult to cross reference someone who tried to play for the Vikings and someone important enough in the gaming industry to learn this kind of information.

I think he just can't handle people thinking he's a mong. There's gotta be some kind of conspiracy, rather than people just thinking he's retarded.

I mean he's been posting all over the internet since 2001 at least, places like GameSpot, IGN, SA and others. He's just a traditional neck bearded manchild, who has to make up loads of stories to try and seem interesting when he's anything but.

So you're saying.. hes an Oxford man? Which one is UT.

Oxford.jpg

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 157872

Were you Super Bowl MVP? Did you win 3 Super Bowls? Were you a 6 time Al--Star? Are you in Minnesota Vikings Hall of Fame which only has 13 players despite having 53 man rosters?

Which one is it Utnayan Utnayan ?

Oh you’re fucking rich. At a time this Schmuck was gearing up to take Rhode Island for a rIde and fuck over hundreds of employees and having an employee tell him what games to talk about to make him more popular on what was then the most popular mmorpg forum so he could lay down his shilling of his company, I knew exactly what got his goat to try to get under his skin. You know this as well. How the fuck are you a mod? How can you be trusted at all with modding this community with this much trolled baiting bullshit?

What you fail to mention because you are one clueless faggot, is that everything came through to exactly the way I said it would. Which sucked for those employees who had no fucking clue what was going on when they weren’t getting paid and wondered how this guy fucked everyone over, much like he was full of shit to everyone here. Quite literally a REAL fucking story of a couple having a fucking kid realizing they didn’t have health coverage anymore. That happened.

Now, If you are going to start digging up under the nail posts to toy with an egotistical fucktwit who had Unethical intent to abuse this forum for financial gain and lie to the people here and in turn quite literally fuck over a state and it’s employees and call that as a “gotcha” moment, you should crawl back in the corner and watch Gshurik hang himself before you become the mouse he falls on.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Rustled

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Proof.

You still haven't provided it.

Your entire 'gotcha' is based on no proof.

And I bet you molest your dead friends' kids too.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
No doubt he'll just Picard every post talking about his nonsense because he knows he's full of shit, and he has no way to refute

You’re losing. Quickly. Because 1) You are a contracted influencer who was on reddit all these years for a reason. 2) I’ll never be baited to out myself. Three people I have met over the course of almost 20 years in gaming have my real life information. Three. And they aren’t from here. Everyone else here I play games with, they don’t give a fuck.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And I bet you molest your dead friends' kids too.

Wow. You’re pretty sick in the fucking head to even write something like. This should probably be highlighted as to the type of sick fuck we are dealing with here.

• 2Triggered

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Oh you’re fucking rich. At a time this Schmuck was gearing up to take Rhode Island for a rIde and fuck over hundreds of employees and having an employee tell him what games to talk about to make him more popular on what was then the most popular mmorpg forum so he could lay down his shilling of his company, I knew exactly what got his goat to try to get under his skin. You know this as well. How the fuck are you a mod? How can you be trusted at all with modding this community with this much trolled baiting bullshit?

What you fail to mention because you are one clueless faggot, is that everything came through to exactly the way I said it would. Which sucked for those employees who had no fucking clue what was going on when they weren’t getting paid and wondered how this guy fucked everyone over, much like he was full of shit to everyone here. Quite literally a REAL fucking story of a couple having a fucking kid realizing they didn’t have health coverage anymore. That happened.

Now, If you are going to start digging up under the nail posts to toy with an egotistical fucktwit who had Unethical intent to abuse this forum for financial gain and lie to the people here and in turn quite literally fuck over a state and it’s employees and call that as a “gotcha” moment, you should crawl back in the corner and watch Gshurik hang himself before you become the mouse he falls on.
How does this have anything to do with what you said in the post he highlighted?

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.