Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Wow. You’re pretty sick in the fucking head to even write something like. This should probably be highlighted as to the type of sick fuck we are dealing with here.

Thou doth protest a little too much.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You’re losing. Quickly. Because 1) You are a contracted influencer who was on reddit all these years for a reason. 2) I’ll never be baited to out myself. Three people I have met over the course of almost 20 years in gaming have my real life information. Three. And they aren’t from here. Everyone else here I play games with, they don’t give a fuck.

You're not that important. You're just a kiddy fiddler from Minnesota. I'm sure Chris Hansen will deal with you soon enough.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
How does this have anything to do with what you said in the post he highlighted?

Now, If you are going to start digging up under the nail posts to toy with an egotistical fucktwit who had Unethical intent to abuse this forum for financial gain and lie to the people here and in turn quite literally fuck over a state and it’s employees and call that as a “gotcha” moment, you should crawl back in the corner and watch Gshurik hang himself before you become the mouse he falls on.“

He knows damn well, as do you, that post had nothing to do with my 8 weeks as a mutt, and everything to do with fucking with his ego.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm still waiting for the proof soyboy. Your 48 hours is almost up, and your whole 'gotcha' has been pointing at a random company saying I work there. I'm starting to think that you don't have any proof at all.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You're not that important. You're just a kiddy fiddler from Minnesota. I'm sure Chris Hansen will deal with you soon enough.

Oh I know I’m not that important. On the flip side, this forum is. It’s one of the last places that isn’t getting infested with fucks like you who are paid to influence game opinions. And it was like that because it was a fairly closed community but still popular community.

Keeping an open mind when I saw that reddit post was something I was willing to do, but holy fuck is it unfortunate that as soon as that was opened, the very first shitbag that came here was you.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Oh I know I’m not that important. On the flip side, this forum is. It’s one of the last places that isn’t getting infested with fucks like you who are paid to influence game opinions. And it was like that because it was a fairly closed community but still popular community.

Keeping an open mind when I saw that reddit post was something I was willing to do, but holy fuck is it unfortunate that as soon as that was opened, the very first shitbag that came here was you.

Most of the people here are pretty sound. You're just the exception. You're a self important faggot who thinks claims without proof have any actual weight.

You're punching above your weight because you think seniority matters. The only time that works is if you actually have people who like you.

You just have a terrible way of debating about games, that's why I took an immediate dislike to you. You're the typical console fanboy of yesteryear, that have thankfully mostly died out by now. And of course whenever there's a terrible attitude there's a whole wealth of retardation underneath. In your case it's a massive sprawling lie about playing in the NFL which whilst being funny is somewhat sad for a man of your age.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Most of the people here are pretty sound. You're just the exception. You're a self important faggot who thinks claims without proof have any actual weight.

You're punching above your weight because you think seniority matters. The only time that works is if you actually have people who like you.

You just have a terrible way of debating about games, that's why I took an immediate dislike to you. You're the typical console fanboy of yesteryear, that have thankfully mostly died out by now. And of course whenever there's a terrible attitude there's a whole wealth of retardation underneath. In your case it's a massive sprawling lie about playing in the NFL which whilst being funny is somewhat sad for a man of your age.

The fact you just called me a console fanboy when I now own currently all consoles and game devices on the market is why you are completely full of shit yet again. We call facts here. And your paid influencer posting isn’t going to change that. You should go back to reddit where you belong with your kind.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The fact you just called me a console fanboy when I now own currently all consoles and game devices on the market is why you are completely full of shit yet again. We call facts here. And your paid influencer posting isn’t going to change that. You should go back to reddit where you belong with your kind.

Still need proof, soyboy.

And yeah, you're quite obviously a Sony fanboy.

That's irrelevant though, you're still a pathological liar who doesn't understand basic concepts like proof.

I gave you a chance to out who I was, @a_skeleton_03 even gave you 48 hours. Your entire haul was a link to a random website with no proof whilst you jam your fingers in your ears and scream when you're asked for proof.

You're a forum trope, and there's always someone like you embedded in a community making it a lot worse than it needs to be.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If I didn’t know what I know, I would just call you a moron and wouldn’t say this shit to begin with. When it involves an unethical influencer, that’s an entirely different matter.

You know what the ultimate suck though is, I would love to see this community grow and continue to be the place where people can get REAL opinions on games. And the first example that comes in of that was what I was afraid of most. A fuckbag paid influencer going after the long standing and outspoken user who always speaks the truth of gaming. Do I go overboard myself on the switch? Yep. Because I see Nintendo’s lost opportunity cost due to fucked up decisions. I would rather have people like that because at least they aren’t getting a fucking paycheck like your sorry ass.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If I didn’t know what I know, I would just call you a moron and wouldn’t say this shit to begin with. When it involves an unethical influencer, that’s an entirely different matter.

You know what the ultimate suck though is, I would love to see this community grow and continue to be the place where people can get REAL opinions on games. And the first example that comes in of that was what I was afraid of most. A fuckbag paid influencer going after the long standing and outspoken user who always speaks the truth of gaming. Do I go overboard myself on the switch? Yep. Because I see Nintendo’s lost opportunity cost due to fucked up decisions. I would rather have people like that because at least they aren’t getting a fucking paycheck like your sorry ass.

No. I'm going after you because you're an easy target with a large ego. If I were really a paid influencer you wouldn't be on any kind of list because you have absolutely no sway in this community because nobody cares about your opinion or respects you.

You're a stereotypical story topper with no actual influence.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Time to go to work. Gshurik is already at work right here on this forum. So load up on your posts from your prescribed playbook.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Utnayan Utnayan You can Pm a picture of the check with your name blacked out, Ill verify for you. I dont know why you continue to duck this issue?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Time to go to work. Gshurik is already at work right here on this forum. So load up on your posts from your prescribed playbook.

The only work you do is waiting at home for your wifes paycheck.

The best part is, you could come out of this as a winner if you only provided proof. But we both know you have no proof because you're a liar who is desperately trying to get people to take his side.

Nobody likes you, fuck off.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Oh you’re fucking rich. At a time this Schmuck was gearing up to take Rhode Island for a rIde and fuck over hundreds of employees and having an employee tell him what games to talk about to make him more popular on what was then the most popular mmorpg forum so he could lay down his shilling of his company, I knew exactly what got his goat to try to get under his skin. You know this as well. How the fuck are you a mod? How can you be trusted at all with modding this community with this much trolled baiting bullshit?

What you fail to mention because you are one clueless faggot, is that everything came through to exactly the way I said it would. Which sucked for those employees who had no fucking clue what was going on when they weren’t getting paid and wondered how this guy fucked everyone over, much like he was full of shit to everyone here. Quite literally a REAL fucking story of a couple having a fucking kid realizing they didn’t have health coverage anymore. That happened.

Now, If you are going to start digging up under the nail posts to toy with an egotistical fucktwit who had Unethical intent to abuse this forum for financial gain and lie to the people here and in turn quite literally fuck over a state and it’s employees and call that as a “gotcha” moment, you should crawl back in the corner and watch Gshurik hang himself before you become the mouse he falls on.

Oh, interesting. So you're saying you were "trolling".

Boy, I bet it really bothered Curt to have some internet fucking nobody try to claim that he was a big sports celebrity. A World Series MVP, pitching with a bloody sock, running a $100M company and heres some fucking sperg from the frozen asshole of Midwest, whos closest brush with an NFL career was Create-A-Player mode in Madden, trying to one up him. I'm sure that Curt has NEVER seen anything like it. I mean this guy pitched under pressure in 100s of games, played some of the closest playoff games in front of millions of fans, but its Utnayan who is really gonna throw him off!

You are a liar, and now you're backpedalling really hard to avoid looking like one, but we all see through you, through your deflections, through your bullshit. Every -2 days someone stops by and says "OH yeah, I remember 10 years ago Utnayan bragging that he was some big shot NFL player. Oh wait, is he now saying he wasnt??? haha."

You're trash on the internet and you're trash in life. You even suck as a troll, which is the lowest bar to reach in anonymous internet existence. A bar so low, that even all the retarded autists and spergs on this board can effortlessly reach it. And when you get exposed for the fraud that you are time and time again, your only defense is to screech out rants and screeds, throwing swear words around like anyone cares or is impressed.

You're a failure in life, and this board with all of its collection of your posts, is a monument to that failure. Its a comprehensive record of what a pathetic man you are.

Your kids will change their name when you die.

• 4Ice Burn
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

No one gives a shit about you here or your opinion. People have absolutely zero respect for you or anything you have to say because you're a known liar and a braggart.

I'll listen to an "influencer" any day even if he is one (but we all know he isnt) - over some fake ass faggot whose life is so shitty, that he had to invent a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.