Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That document was the actual CBA (collective bargaining agreement) you fucking moron. It's the authoritative document. Like, how can you even question that?

The fact you question that and that you would expect anyone to believe you over the actual contract the NFL and the NFLPA agreed is insane.

The actual CBA, which states I was going to get paid more than the league minimum.

Who wrote that? You?

Here are your actual payouts, scrub. From the up/down of the active roster for the season.

Minnesota Vikings Roster - 1997 Team Roster

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
DickTrickle posts an actual NFL document. Utnayan Finkle here cant even post a check with his name blacked out.

LMAO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's an ammendment of the CBA from Feb 1998 you tool box.

It did not change the practice squad salaries, which had salary bumps in place for at least a decade. You can see what the extension changed and it didn't change that.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh ok there Perry mason :) Are you in law School now at age 14?

DickTrickle

Oh ok there Perry mason :) Are you in law School now at age 14?

NAC3UNr.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am going to be laughing all the way home now. And I am also pissed at myself. I should have been making a lot more than I was, and I also should have been making more than half the active 53!

DickTrickle

I am going to be laughing all the way home now. And I am also pissed at myself. I should have been making a lot more than I was, and I also should have been making more than half the active 53!

You honestly cannot read, can you? Eight weeks at 3300 is 26400. A full season is 52800. All of the players on that roster list you provided made more than that, by far. The lowest on there is $131K. So, once again, you're wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You were just here stating 3300 a week was my take home 10 pages ago :)

I have tears in my eyes. I hope I don't crash my car on the way home. Bonus Irony if it happens at 494 and VIkings Drive!

DickTrickle

You were just here stating 3300 a week was my take home 10 pages ago :)

I have tears in my eyes. I hope I don't crash my car on the way home. Bonus Irony if it happens at 494 and VIkings Drive!

And I just repeated that, dipshit. I never changed from that. It's in the image I just posted if you knew how to read.

You do realize, dipshit, it's 3300 per GAME week, not for 52 weeks, you imbecile. That's how the NFL pays out its regular salary (not bonuses).

• 1Nationalist

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok boys and girls I’m pulling out of the ramp. !

I already said that you took bix when I gave you a net paycheck figure and said I was wrong because it wasn’t 3300.

You can’t make this shit up. Have your after school snack and take your nappy poo.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Why should you have been making more? you werent even good enough to stay more than a few weeks on practice squad according to yourself.

mind you its basically a certainty at this point you never ever been on a football field, let alone put on pads and and a helmet

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

I already said that you took bix when I gave you a net paycheck figure and said I was wrong because it wasn’t 3300.

You can’t make this shit up. Have your after school snack and take your nappy poo.

And I already said as someone earning 3300, you wouldn't get a 66% tax on your paycheck. Agent fees would be something you pay, not something taken out of your paycheck. So, there's no way 1100 would be your final amount. Furthermore, since you kept the paycheck (lol), you'd know the 3300 was the gross amount. You shouldn't have been so confused at that number.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

a-pilot-in-the-royal-air-force-ejects-in-last-possible-second-from-his-harrier-kandahar-air-base-afghanistan.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm so disappointed by this faggot. I actually thought he might have some substance, but turns out he's a literal nothing after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.