Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Do the board a favor and quit being a mod. You should have never been elected to begin with, and you have ALWAYS been despised here for the last 10+ years as a gutless swine.

You and your part in the three stooges game is up.

You also just admitted yourself Gshurik is a paid influencer. About time you scrub.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Do the board a favor and quit being a mod. You should have never been elected to begin with, and you have ALWAYS been despised here for the last 10+ years as a gutless swine.

You and your part in the three stooges game is up.

Go have a few morning drinks to summon up some courage. Otherwise you're just posting like a weak, scared bitch who knows he has been exposed.

The fact that I was elected a mod and it wasnt even close, and the fact that the only time people would vote for you is to get you voted off an island, speaks volumes who is and isnt despised around these parts.

You also just admitted yourself Gshurik is a paid influencer. About time you scrub.
I'll listen to an "influencer" any day even if he is one (but we all know he isnt)

LMAO, you're such a desperate faggot. POST THE CHECK.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Go have a few morning drinks to summon up some courage. Otherwise you're just posting like a weak, scared bitch who knows he has been exposed.

The fact that I was elected a mod and it wasnt even close, and the fact that the only time people would vote for you is to get you voted off an island, speaks volumes who is and isnt despised around these parts.

You seem pretty concerned with your popularity. Let me clue you in. While I am playing games with a lot of these folks, you're still trapped in your gutless wonderland of being picked on as a kid so this is your outlet. You actually just screamed at the top of your lungs how many votes you got to be a mod, while at the same time telling me I am concerned about popularity on the internet...

Shut down the computer you are renting to own and go pick up your welfare check.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You seem pretty concerned with your popularity. Let me clue you in. While I am playing games with a lot of these folks, you're still trapped in your gutless wonderland of being picked on as a kid so this is your outlet. You actually just screamed at the top of your lungs how many votes you got to be a mod, while at the same time telling me I am concerned about popularity on the internet...

Shut down the computer you are renting to own and go pick up your welfare check.

I'm concerned with popularity? You're the one who brought up my popularity, not me.

Was this not you?
You should have never been elected to begin with, and you have ALWAYS been despised

And then you tried to pump up your own popularity for the past 10+ years by claiming to be some big shot NFL player or by claiming you were some big game developer.

Now, have you ever seen me do that?

LMAO, fucking loser...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm concerned with popularity? You're the one who brought up my popularity, not me.

Was this not you?

And then you tried to pump up your own popularity for the past 10+ years by claiming to be some big shot NFL player or by claiming you were some big game developer.

Now, have you ever seen me do that?

LMAO, fucking loser...

That has nothing to do with being popular. That has to do with you not being a mod.

Quit now. And take a left after you leave while you are at it.

upload_2017-12-14_10-37-46.jpeg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That has nothing to do with being popular. That has to do with you not being a mod.

Quit now. And take a left after you leave while you are at it.

View attachment 157909

Speaking of unemployment, who pays the mortgage in your house? We both know you cant hold down a job

• 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Guys I have something to admit. I have actually been hired to influence you all and my employer was Curt Schilling. Knowing of my internet prowess he messaged me and told me "You must stop Utnayan, he is clearly too powerful for all of us elite athletes. Did you know he once met a member of a viking practice squad in an elevator?? How can we allow someone so influential to go on unabated?? You must use your powers of influence in order to force him to make up unsubstantiated claims so everyone can pick holes in his logic."

Of course if the Schillmeister asks you to influence a community, you don't just say no.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
And this is why everyone laughs at you in a community that you apparently like.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You have about 9 hours left to prove your accusation, I'd use them wisely. @a_skeleton_03 are you still closing the thread once the allotted 48 hours are up?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dear god someone call Curt’s radio show and ask him about Utnayan. Tell them a_skeleton_03 is going close this thread soon and he needs to save it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Dear god someone call Curt’s radio show and ask him about Utnayan. Tell them a_skeleton_03 is going close this thread soon and he needs to save it.

"Who?"

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
post the check, cuck. post any kind of proof for anything you said about yourself or gshurik

Status
Not open for further replies.