Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Where's Waldo....

s-l500.jpg

Good job you fucking dipshit. You just proved you're lying.

Jay Fielder's Vikings jersey number was 11. There is no 11 in that photo ergo tthere was no Fiedler on the team. As always, the 1997 Vikings are the 1997 season, not the 1998 season.

You can clearly read Randall CUnningham, Todd Bauman, and Brad Johnson, the three QBs they had 1997. There is no Jay Fiedler.

Goddamn, how can you be this bad at this?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ut is getting molested in here. Should RR hall of fame this as a warning to not become a crazy alcoholic.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

More fun using only his own words:

Fiedler was my best friend and played in 97 as a third string. Number 2, 97 season was 96 you dumb mother fucker. Before he was traded to jags in feb. idiot. Same with jay. No wonder you are such an ass clown.

And what a doozy:
The season was 1998. The year was 97 you fucking moron. .

So, in the first post, he's implying he played in the 1997 season/1996 year (keep in mind the NFL does not track seasons like this -- the 2017 season is the 2017 year, but that's not important since we're using his logic here).

Then, he's saying he played the 1998 season which he says was the 1997 year. You can't have it both ways, dipshit.

And, again, the guy reference in the first quote, Esera, never played on the Vikings with Jay Fielder, like he says.

Come clean. It would honestly be really impressive if you can swallow your massive ego and just be honest for one fucking time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Because he wasn't in uniform yet you dumbass :) He was still under contractual obligation with Hofstra as a receivers coach. You don't think he was already taking snaps at Winter park while I was there?

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I personally think the thread should be renamed to: "Utnayan, a cautionary tale of having no proof" before it's locked.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Stop being a faggot and back up your claims via a neutral third party. Until then you just look like a sad crazy person, Ut.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I personally think the thread should be renamed to: "Utnayan, a cautionary tale of having no proof" before it's locked.

I think we should rename this: "This is what happens when you try to infiltrate our forum as a paid influencing shill from Reddit. If you have malintent, think twice"

• 1Picard
  • 1Triggered

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's pretty scary for influencers for sure, we might have someone on welfare point toward a company on the other side of the world and then refuse to provide proof for the claim. I'm sure they'd be shaking in their boots.

That was sarcasm, you're a joke.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
says he never made it out of the practice squad, posts a photo of the final 53 man roster

DDwQTefXcAISckf.jpg

cant wait for the final plot twist

18847.jpg

fiction CAN be fun!!!!

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Maybe there is one accomplishment he can claim.... has he out-hodjed hodj?

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

I really thought he might eventually come clean but in for a penny, in for a pound, I suppose.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Stop being a faggot and back up your claims via a neutral third party. Until then you just look like a sad crazy person, Ut.

This will never happen because he's lying.

Nobody avoids providing proof like this unless they're just lying. He knows that once the cards come tumbling down the tiny bit of support he has here will disappear.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I really thought he might eventually come clean but in for a penny, in for a pound, I suppose.

10+ years of living this lie, at this point he actually believes he was taking snaps with Jay Fiedler

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

You have, absolutely, zero clue and that's what I find so funny about it. You have NO idea while at Hofstra they have this little thing called work outs, work outs where I would also be at, in this little place called Winter Park (Which I now drive past every day). While finishing his contractual obligation with Hofstra knowing he was going to be signed as that was why he was working out in the first place. That, to me, took place in winter 97.

How I love trapping no nothing morons like yourself who think they know better than someone that was there.

Not only were you dead wrong on practice squad salary, we had 50% of our guys were making 200k and under with a 26 Mil salary cap. You come back with some BS document from where again? some liberal arts college? I already forgot... which said I should have been making 4300 a week :)

You crack me up. Take your medicine and go to bed.

DickTrickle

You have, absolutely, zero clue and that's what I find so funny about it. You have NO idea while at Hofstra they have this little thing called work outs, work outs where I would also be at, in this little place called Winter Park (Which I now drive past every day). While finishing his contractual obligation with Hofstra knowing he was going to be signed as that was why he was working out in the first place. That, to me, took place in winter 97.

How I love trapping no nothing morons like yourself who think they know better than someone that was there.

Not only were you dead wrong on practice squad salary, we had 50% of our guys were making 200k and under with a 26 Mil salary cap. You come back with some BS document from where again? some liberal arts college? I already forgot... which said I should have been making 4300 a week :)

You crack me up. Take your medicine and go to bed.

That document was the actual CBA (collective bargaining agreement) you fucking moron. It's the authoritative document. Like, how can you even question that?

The fact you question that and that you would expect anyone to believe you over the actual contract the NFL and the NFLPA agreed is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.