Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don’t troll. :) everyone knows that now for God’s sake. It’s old news.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And it wasn’t even very special. I was on the practice squad in 97 and never even made a start. So it’s kinda bullshit anyway when we can put it in that perspective. I do know Estrada though. Damn good dude. And he is now on the voice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Maybe we should lay this all out for the rookies. And I will start. I will lay this all out. Once.

I came to EQ because in 1999 I was at a time in my life where I was sick to death of fake people. It was all fucking around me. Yeah. I could go to bars, get in free for whatever the hell I wanted, lots of ladies. Shit. Feidler and I used to talk about how much it was fake. He was third string. Traded to Pitts and ended up in Miami. QB. Damn fucking good heart and good dude. But we would have discussions about it. How it all kinda sucked and really wasn’t that awesome as people think. Because you don’t know who the hell is real and who isn’t.

My solution? EQ. Meet people and create a persona where I can just have fun and no one gives a fuck about real life. No fake. Just real people.

That’s how I ultimately ended up here. And probably why I am so passionate about the truth, integrity, ethics, the whole smash. Because honestly, this shit saved my life. I was lucky enough to meet my wife. She’s a nurse in a burn unit. We met on fucking match dot com of all places. Hit it off, she became not only my awesome wife, but also my best friend. She had no idea about anything even though honestly there was jack shit to talk about anyway because I was a special teams and d back for the scout team on an nfl team for a year before John randle crashed his helmet into my knee at winter park and that was the end of it all.

So. I really do care too much for this place. Games. Online community. Because, I wanted to find real people without the bullshit. And you, a_skeleton_03, Alex, everyone. I kinda found my place here. 17 years ago.

So, yeah. I may drink too much or fly off the ha for when I face palm at the most ridiculous decisions. I guarantee you I have devs all over the place funneling me shit just to post it because they sure as fuck can’t. Made me jaded.

Anything else you want to ask, do it now.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yes. Kaubel and I created a spin off of a goon guild to get serious in WoW. Hooligan syndicate. The later, elitist jerks and that name came about because SA people called us all jerks and elitist. I had nothing to do with what Gurgthock made that guild into. God bless the guy. He found his dream, was a lawyer in DC and chased something else. I don’t talk to him much but when I log into wow, I’ll say hello. He made what that guild is. Kaubel and I just split it from the start.

There are a lot of developers and good folks that want to make games there. Everywhere. Pushed the fuck down by bullshit decisions. And I am their voice. I don’t get all high and mighty on this shit. I cashed my ego back when I was 23, a dipshit kid. I just tell what others want to get out there.

Anyway. Lots of good folks in this biz. Lots of good folks fucked in the ass in this biz. Just make a good game. Hard? Yes. But only because of the bullshit they have to deal with.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And no. I’m not furor. Had a guy here friend me and Leah games because he thought I was. When he found out I wasn’t, didn’t care to play games anymore. Pretty petty. I do owe Alex an AP signed jersey and a bottle of booze I promised him about 7 years ago now. I may make that two bottles of booze because who the fuck wants an AP Jersey now. :).

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is some good shit man.

Do you harbor bad feelings for John Randle?

No way. It was a freak deal. And I wouldn’t have made it on the main 53 anyway. I was just happy to have been there. Denny (rip) believed in me though. Talent comes from a hunger to earn it. Probably why this entire country is such a fucking mess.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And you know what is cool? You Daezuel Daezuel didnr know jack shit about me. And we played Star Trek together. For me? That means everything. And shit like I should be all high and mighty over something from damn near 22 years ago now from a scout position. Which I never made public by the way. The worst part??? You google utnayan chris fucking Kluwe shows up. Holy fuck. :(

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Eddie? He’s a god. Rounds mean nothing I. The nfl. It’s about how bad you want it. And I think history as shown now.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sorry, not buying it. Esera was in 96, fiedler in 98, and he wasn't traded to Pittsburgh. Even if your 97 could bridge one it can't bridge both. DENIED!

Do you worry your name slip ups of late are because of CTE?

• 1Picard

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's possible you're correct. I came from a time when games were on shelves of B&M stores, when games actually came with a manual thick enough to beat someone to death with, when if you wanted to patch something you were SOL because there was no internet. I dunno what the new generation thinks or believes. And truthfully, I don't care.

If this is what the newest generation thinks, that MTX are great and games really are too expensive to make nowadays. That the game developers really really really tried hard, and then ran off to their bed rooms to bite pillows. Hey, I'm fine with that. I'll find another hobby.

But don't lump me in. My generation finds that statement laughable.

So you came from a time when box price for some of the games was $100++? I still remember paying $130 for a copy of Lufia 2 back in the day. That's a hell of a lot of MTX I could get on a $60 game today... oh wait, MTX are mandatory according to a lot of the whiners on these forums, ya? Let me rephrase: That's a hell of a lot of MTX i'm being forced to buy on the $60 games today. Oh yeah, and there was no such thing as a steam sale or anything of the sort back in the day, so it didn't really matter if you waited 6 months to pick it up or not, you were still paying full price.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sorry, not buying it. Esera was in 96, fiedler in 98, and he wasn't traded to Pittsburgh. Even if your 97 could bridge one it can't bridge both. DENIED!

Fiedler was my best friend and played in 97 as a third string. Esera is and was under Denny

Number one. I don’t give a flying fuck What you buy.so let’s make that perfectly crystal clear Number 2, 97 season was 96 you dumb mother fucker. Before he was traded to jags in feb. idiot. Same with jay. No wonder you are such an ass clown.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.