Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Dude I totally married up. Imagine the buck tooths in the UK you have there, Then imagine moving to Arizona.
Are you sure she's not your nurse and you're actually a mental patient?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Pretty close if you ask her. Is your husband ugly?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Like seriously, I think you might be a mental patient who mumbles about collusion and planes in the corner whilst dribbling.

You have a lot to learn. Stay a while - and lurk more.

I had high hopes for you. Is that all you have? Please tell me there is more to my favorite John Nash.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hate your ass and then you post something like this. You’re my very own personal John Nash you know that?

Nostalgia is a good thing. Downloading Comanche on a 2400 baud modem where 4 megs in four separate zips would take 6 hours, and we all used bi-modem so we could at least chat at the same time when downloading. Creating ansi files for our BBS front doors. Celerity, force, and knowing if you dialed up a remote access bbs you fucked up because there was nothing there except the possibility operation overkill or trade wars had a minuscule population.

Yeah. Good times indeed my little Irish Mick.

You realize this is not gshurik you replied to? The John Nash comment to gshurik later makes me think you confused names again.

You really should lay off the booze or seek out some early onset Alzheimer's meds.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You are disappointing Hekotat Hekotat at this point. And that’s pretty hard to fucking do.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
As a side bar, @zignor 4 and I were PMing and it turns out we were both guides in Everquest on quellios. Small world buddy. :) we all may argue, but I bet if we had beers we would wreck the bars and have a blast. Good shit.

Hell, I’d even invite gshurik gshurik if they let him in the country.

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Am I being bamboozled right now or are you actually using occam's razor as a buttplug?
I'm curious. Do you use a dart board for your insults?
Let's see... Occam's razor annnnnd buttplug. I can work with that.

IMG_20171111_171405.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How is not in the shaw yet?

Do I need to start posting dong or what?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Pops

SO back to non bullshit. DO not buy full games from Ubisoft or EA (More to come) if you can hold off for a couple weeks. All will come with MT's and they are more concerned with loss leading the title in your hands than making money up front.
I hold off til it's super cheap on a Steam Xmas sale and then never play it. The model is perfect.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
As a side bar, @zignor 4 and I were PMing and it turns out we were both guides in Everquest on quellios. Small world buddy. :) we all may argue, but I bet if we had beers we would wreck the bars and have a blast. Good shit.

Hell, I’d even invite gshurik gshurik if they let him in the country.

I'd call out all Americans saying that they're retarded, but I know it's just you.

Most Americans I've met are cool, you just have the downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.