Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
A meeting was held with some higher level folks. (Not trolling I swear to God this is true)

"From here on out, all games from the EA and Ubisoft label will be launched at full price for 21 days. After that, new launches will be placed on sale for half the price to seed target market install for microtransactions."

"We can make the front dollars on retail from early adopters. We will install the base after for microtransactions which bring in 54% more revenue than the product sale. We have others in place that will follow the lead if the consumer fallout does not catch on, Namely Hanger 13, Take Two, and Zenimax Media."

Yes. Collusion.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What this means, is if you can wait 3 weeks, you can purchase any EA or Ubisoft game for $34.99/$29.99 within 3 weeks of launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Dec 12th. BF2 will be $29.99 on all platforms regardless.

South park will drop to 29.99 as well. (Ubi)

Origins will drop to $29.99 as of December 12th)

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
We can just watch what happens. I will mark your reply.

In the meantime folks if you are on the fence about battlefront 2, wait until December 12th. You will see a price drop to 29.99.

Funny how it was "Spinned"

EA will “most likely” discount Star Wars: Battlefront 2 around the release of The Last Jedi

"What EA has planned, though, is a discount to coincide with the release of the big upcoming Star Wars sequel, The Last Jedi. “We will most likely discount the game like we did last time around the movie launch,” said Jorgensen."

Gee. Weird. Buy those boxes.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What this means, is if you can wait 3 weeks, you can purchase any EA or Ubisoft game for $34.99/$29.99 within 3 weeks of launch.

You think there going to keep prices $60-70. Oh you're so naive this mean their going to try for $120 price.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
We can just watch what happens. I will mark your reply.
\
In the meantime folks if you are on the fence about battlefront 2, wait until December 12th. You will see a price drop to 29.99.

I'm sure there's a chance this is true, but I still don't believe you work in the industry. At best you run a small indie startup that you've convinced yourself will make it big.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm sure there's a chance this is true, but I still don't believe you work in the industry. At best you run a small indie startup that you've convinced yourself will make it big.

Of course you would say that. Reddit and all that.

But lets spin that in case you missed my edit.

"What EA has planned, though, is a discount to coincide with the release of the big upcoming Star Wars sequel, The Last Jedi. “We will most likely discount the game like we did last time around the movie launch,” said Jorgensen."

Ubi is on board and the both have nothing to do with a movie release.

Keep buying this shit folks. Its the new wave. And continue to let people like gshurik gshurik come in here from reddit, like a_skeleton_03 wanted to drive more views (Be careful for what you wish for but who holds the fucking site) to blast this little community with garbage.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I just did.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
That will be actually at the time around the movie launches. about a week before.

Convenient.

But hey, I have only told the truth here and called out bullshit since I was born. I am lying now.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
SO back to non bullshit. DO not buy full games from Ubisoft or EA (More to come) if you can hold off for a couple weeks. All will come with MT's and they are more concerned with loss leading the title in your hands than making money up front.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Please note before he takes it down that gshurik gshurik has evert steam game available. That "Prov" is only meant for certain people.

Now, how long before you take down that profile.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sorry pal. I already screen capped it. So you may as well leave it up. (Thanks for that by the way, made my life calling your shit out a lot easier)

Status
Not open for further replies.