Health Problems

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
10-4. Just got it done and it was as low as it gets. I do a full panel once a year and will probably do a full cancer regimen in 6 months or so. Frenzied's link a few posts up definitely piqued my interest. Cancer is something I think about and want to do everything I can to catch it early if it ever comes a knockin'.
I think in general what’s missed in culture/reporting of all things health related is that everything is a giant interconnected web of action/effect/etc. No single measure can diagnose or cure an issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm calling the bluff on if this is actually Mrs Dirk. As proof, you must write Mrs. Dirk on your boobs and post the pic here, it's the only way to verify 100%. Mr. Dirk will understand

• 1Quality Calories

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you could be doing your laundry at the same time, we might even be able to lure back some forum members.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm calling the bluff on if this is actually Mrs Dirk. As proof, you must write Mrs. Dirk on your boobs and post the pic here, it's the only way to verify 100%. Mr. Dirk will understand

why don't you go poop in a sock?

(am I doing this right?)

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So in general I like running a lot, and being a bit chubby I’ve been punished for wearing inappropriate underwear or lack there of by experiencing some severe scrotal chafing events. The kind where you put ice on your nuts, but then they fly up and contract your already chafed and red skin, and then you experience agony that far exceeds childbirth. But anyways after a nice shower and some rest that goes away in a few hours.
but I have this brand new thing where it’s like a tiny skin tag or something right in the middle of my scrotum; except I don’t think it’s actually a skin tag because I don’t have any otherwise - and also it’s super tender. It’s not red or anything but whenever I run it’s like a needle like prick if that thing accidentally gets rubbed. It’s so bad that I almost stagger or jump while running when it happens , i must look like I have Tourette’s.
Again it’s weird because it doesn’t look inflamed. It’s also been there a week. I kind of want to cut it off but know I shouldn’t. Anyone have something like this happen? Happy to include photos if it helps

• 1WTF

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It’s not a bump like an ingrown hair either (also it’s on the part of your balls that you don’t really get hair unless your armenian or some shit so I don’t shave their anyways ) it really kinda looks like a tiny skin tag. Worst ducking place to get one if it’s really that

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So in general I like running a lot, and being a bit chubby I’ve been punished for wearing inappropriate underwear or lack there of by experiencing some severe scrotal chafing events. The kind where you put ice on your nuts, but then they fly up and contract your already chafed and red skin, and then you experience agony that far exceeds childbirth. But anyways after a nice shower and some rest that goes away in a few hours.
but I have this brand new thing where it’s like a tiny skin tag or something right in the middle of my scrotum; except I don’t think it’s actually a skin tag because I don’t have any otherwise - and also it’s super tender. It’s not red or anything but whenever I run it’s like a needle like prick if that thing accidentally gets rubbed. It’s so bad that I almost stagger or jump while running when it happens , i must look like I have Tourette’s.
Again it’s weird because it doesn’t look inflamed. It’s also been there a week. I kind of want to cut it off but know I shouldn’t. Anyone have something like this happen? Happy to include photos if it helps
Do what pro bikers do. Put a lot of grease in your running pants. Also it'll look like you soiled yourself, sweating, mixing it up, running down your loins. But you'll feel great down there. Promise.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It’s not a bump like an ingrown hair either (also it’s on the part of your balls that you don’t really get hair unless your armenian or some shit so I don’t shave their anyways ) it really kinda looks like a tiny skin tag. Worst ducking place to get one if it’s really that
Might be a genital wart from some bad pussy.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
i was this years old when i learned my big shits are basically vertically stored waiting to drop out of my ass

Well yeah man, they can't possibly take a corner once they're that huge. It'd be like a bus trying to turn downtown.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
10-4. Just got it done and it was as low as it gets. I do a full panel once a year and will probably do a full cancer regimen in 6 months or so. Frenzied's link a few posts up definitely piqued my interest. Cancer is something I think about and want to do everything I can to catch it early if it ever comes a knockin'.

Does a full cancer regimen include a colonoscopy?

Should I get a colonoscopy at 40? Never had one before, don't want one.

I basically feel sick all the time now and I have no clue why. Sinuses don't work right and I've got a bunch of "cysts" in them. Getting a CT scan on that in a couple weeks.

Ever since the vasectomy ~9 years ago I've felt "off" like I've got an endocrine problem now or something like that. Or low testosterone, symptoms are similar to that as well. I got my T checked and have above average levels of it so that's ruled out.

More specifically/concretely, post-vas nothing in the penis/prostate area has felt right at all (ranging from odd pains to general discomfort), now it's getting to where peeing sometimes feels "blocked" by something. I can do it, it just goes in a weak stream, or a divergent stream (fires in two directions which is just great) or feels incomplete afterwards. All signs of prostate issues. Got prostate checked not too long ago and they said it was a little enlarged but nothing serious.

Basically I feel like I've got some kind of cancer and I think I might have some kind of cancer but I have no clue how to go about checking that. Also rustled as fuck that I'm still having issues from the vasectomy and wish I knew how to sue the doctor who did it because I don't know what the fuck he did down there. Guy also lied to me pretty extensively after the surgery ("your bad results aren't things that happen from vasectomy, they must be from something else" and "nobody else has these symptoms post-vasectomy" type stuff) and seemed super nervous around me. One of his fellow doctors at the same office told me straight-up that there were some big risks involved and that the guy who did my operation was downplaying them to me to skirt responsibility.

Anyway I don't know what to do about all this. Think my endocrine system is fucked up and/or I suspect I might be developing some kind of cancer, also my nether-regions got totally fucked up from an operation that I have no recourse for. Even if I were my own doctor I wouldn't know where to start. I did get a bunch of things checked already. I guess get all the cancer tests to rule that out and then maybe try to figure out the other stuff.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

I basically feel sick all the time now and I have no clue why. Sinuses don't work right and I've got a bunch of "cysts" in them. Getting a CT scan on that in a couple weeks.

Ever since the vasectomy ~9 years ago I've felt "off" like I've got an endocrine problem now or something like that. Or low testosterone, symptoms are similar to that as well. I got my T checked and have above average levels of it so that's ruled out.

More specifically/concretely, post-vas nothing in the penis/prostate area has felt right at all (ranging from odd pains to general discomfort), now it's getting to where peeing sometimes feels "blocked" by something. I can do it, it just goes in a weak stream, or a divergent stream (fires in two directions which is just great) or feels incomplete afterwards. All signs of prostate issues. Got prostate checked not too long ago and they said it was a little enlarged but nothing serious.

Basically I feel like I've got some kind of cancer and I think I might have some kind of cancer but I have no clue how to go about checking that. Also rustled as fuck that I'm still having issues from the vasectomy and wish I knew how to sue the doctor who did it because I don't know what the fuck he did down there. Guy also lied to me pretty extensively after the surgery ("your bad results aren't things that happen from vasectomy, they must be from something else" and "nobody else has these symptoms post-vasectomy" type stuff) and seemed super nervous around me. One of his fellow doctors at the same office told me straight-up that there were some big risks involved and that the guy who did my operation was downplaying them to me to skirt responsibility.

Anyway I don't know what to do about all this. Think my endocrine system is fucked up and/or I suspect I might be developing some kind of cancer, also my nether-regions got totally fucked up from an operation that I have no recourse for. Even if I were my own doctor I wouldn't know where to start. I did get a bunch of things checked already. I guess get all the cancer tests to rule that out and then maybe try to figure out the other stuff.
Talk to your doctor. And get a second opinion. Go from there.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

My Dr recommended this for a colonoscopy. Non invasive stool sample.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Someone recently linked this