Health Problems

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or you could have not been a fucking dumbass, followed the dentist's instructions, and not gotten dry socket.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So I had something interesting happen a little earlier. I was about to apply some buttcream for the pain and without a doubt some kind of surgical material popped out of my ass as I was applying it. Kinda freaked for a second and then recalled my doc had mentioned placing a flap over the plugs and I think this was that flap. All I know is that the discomfort has gone down and it's easier to wipe my ass. I gave the office a call and gave them a heads up just in case. It was end of the day so I don't expect anything till next week.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
well, i guess i spoke too soon re: my optimism that things were better immediately after the surgery.

the lymph node at the base of my neck, on the left side, has swollen up to about the size of a plum. was that way when i woke up on friday morning. called my urologist (the one that did the surgery) and he and i both agreed i better get bloodwork and a cat scan done right away. got the bloodwork and cat scan done on friday, but by the time they were done my oncologist had already left his office. we didn't realize he leaves at noon on fridays. so now i wait til tomorrow morning for confirmation of that this news is indeed bad.

when testicular cancer metastasizes this far away from the testicles it places the patient firmly in Stage 3, and reduces the usual 90%+ 5-year-survival rate of testicular cancer down to ~71%.

not going to lie, i'm scared as fuck.
Or you could just take my advice and cure yourself with ease and without needlessly continuing to suffer physically, mentally and financially. Just a thought.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For fucks sake just ban him now, we all know once he starts trolling somewhere he doesn't stop until he gets RRPed.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumie one warning bud, if you start the shit you did before I'll ban you
How exactly is offering to help someone "starting shit"? I mean clearly the path he is currently on to healing himself isn't working (big surprise there). I'm just offering an alternative one that will actually result in noticeable improvements.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sorry Noodle, I have less patience than you do by this point. We all know how this always plays out.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How exactly is offering to help someone "starting shit"? I mean clearly the path he is currently on to healing himself isn't working (big surprise there). I'm just offering an alternative one that will actually result in noticeable improvements.
Rofl

Oldbased

> Than U
Reminds me of the guy this past year that bought me a juicer and said it would cure my DVT, Cor Pulmonale, tumors in the lungs and all other ailments I had. Just by drinking veggies all my issues would go away and I could stop taking my 16 pills a day!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Reminds me of the guy this past year that bought me a juicer and said it would cure my DVT, Cor Pulmonale, tumors in the lungs and all other ailments I had. Just by drinking veggies all my issues would go away and I could stop taking my 16 pills a day!
Did you buy it? Just teasing of course.

I have been thinking about you and your love, hoping all is going well. Again, if there is anything you believe with which I can assist you, please just PM me. I know my way fairly well around the rules and regs with SSA and with CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid) fairly well because of my job and also because of the shit G and I faced.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you don't agree with lumie being taken out remember what he's said before and remember Mrs gravy is here.