Hearthstone TGT Tournament: Rerolled Edition

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Have fun all. Good luck. I hope each and every one of you finishes second place or worse.

Thanks for setting this all up Master. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
What's the time limit for your opponent to accept your friend invite and get these games going? I've sent a bunch to my opponent today, over a period of 16 hours and no response so far.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry, fell asleep watching football last night. I'll be on around 6 pm pst or so once I get home from work

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
What's the time limit for your opponent to accept your friend invite and get these games going? I've sent a bunch to my opponent today, over a period of 16 hours and no response so far.
In the past we've given as much as 2 or 3 days I think? It's a casual tournament.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'll log on real quick in case my opponent isn't friended yet, but I won't be able to play until tmrw night.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'll log on real quick in case my opponent isn't friended yet, but I won't be able to play until tmrw night.
Already sent you an invite...I'm usually good to play after 8CST. I can also play during the day depending on when my meetings are all scheduled.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whoever has me (Archaleus#1384) I'm available after 8 CST pretty much all the time, just shoot me a BNet message.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I went ahead and sent you a friend request Alexander. I play the winner of you and genj. I am already friends with you genj from the last tournament I think. I am off all day tomorrow but then work the next 4 and will only be on later like 8 or 9 CST on those days.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was on last night from 8PM EST - 10:30PM EST.
I'll try to be online around same times tonight. Hopefully Adam12 (Mallik) will be around.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sabbat got me 3-2, went up 2-0 and druid let me down.
frown.png

The Master

Bronze Squire
So for first matches we are missing Slipp/Doku, Vision/Coz, Ravish/Malli, Vinsen/pipo, and kingnothing/vandyn. Also our first loser's bracket match is Alex/Beagle.