Hearthstone TGT Tournament: Rerolled Edition

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Oh I see it now. I updated the score twice for different games. Sorry about that. I can play our game tonight if you're around. I usually get home around 7PM pst from work.
I'm usually on after 8PM CST...Depending on how many Mo Williams books we read....

Loyang_sl

shitlord
Yea... We started and after 1 game Pipo had to log off. Next 2 times I log on, he logs off at exact same time. He's up 1-0 so far, just can't seem to finish.
Im on right now. I can pretty much be on anytime during the day. Bit harder to be on in the evening unless its after 10

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Got the reverse sweep vs Pipo, ggs friend.
Can't do more tonight, sorry a_skeleton_02

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Last night had a work escalation...Got on 3 hrs later than normal. We can try again tonight (plus, I'm on most the day while WFH).

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Lost to Ravishing, now in the semi finals of losers. Come on you slackers!! some people are still on round three, jesus!.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ill check back in a week to see if I have a Finals opponent yet
biggrin.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Pipo, invite sent...I'm on and off most the day...Plus I'm on after 8PM CST most nights.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Beagle let me know when you can play our match. Best for me is after 8pm cst but I can probably squeeze it in some other time.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
6. The loser's bracket finals, winner's bracket finals, and grand finals will be streamed/casted by me, so if you get there don't play without me. If you'd like to see your match casted outside of that, coordinate it with me and I'll make time for it.
What's the difference between winner's bracket finals & grand finals? Cause Im in the finals now and we never casted the semifinals. oops!

The Master

Bronze Squire
What's the difference between winner's bracket finals & grand finals? Cause Im in the finals now and we never casted the semifinals. oops!
Grand finals is when the winner of the loser's bracket plays the winner of the winner's bracket (which could mean two sets, if the loser's bracket winner takes the first one). Yeah I totally missed the winner's bracket finals already happened because of the formatting challonge uses. Different from the old site.