Hearthstone TGT Tournament: Rerolled Edition

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty salty about not being able to get a single good draw with druid in the past 2 sets. I haven't lost a game with anything not Druid in this tournament -_-

It's so ridiculous. I just cannot draw to win a game with Druid. It's just absurd.

Yes, I'm mad about it.

The class is absurdly broken when it draws right, and cannot win when it draws bad. There is no semblance of balance because of how destructive to the game ramp and combo are.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The class is absurdly broken when it draws right, and cannot win when it draws bad. There is no semblance of balance because of how destructive to the game ramp and combo are.
Yep, I agree. Druid is so draw reliant. I want to get golden portrait but the inconsistency is killer. I tried the Aggro druid deck last night and don't like it either.

Grand finals is when the winner of the loser's bracket plays the winner of the winner's bracket (which could mean two sets, if the loser's bracket winner takes the first one). Yeah I totally missed the winner's bracket finals already happened because of the formatting challonge uses. Different from the old site.
Looks like we're down to the last 3 matchups, what's your bnet id? Or friend request me. For the finals I am usually available after 8:30PM EST on Weekdays. Weekends will depend. Next 2 Saturdays I'm unavailable. Sundays not sure yet, could probably do Sunday nights.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Been waiting for Coz to get on...I have to step out until 8-9CST, but should be on after that tonight...

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Remember that The Master wants to stream/cast your games. Good luck guys!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'll check back later tonight...Looks like I missed you when I putting the kids to bed. I won't be on tomorrow until after 4PM at the earliest.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Been lurking...Let me know when you are going to be on...The casual waiting is clearly failing.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
C'mon guys, lets get this finished.

I didn't actually think it'd take a week to do the last 3 matches lol