Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

The Master

Bronze Squire
EDIT: Brackets are up!

Fifth Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament | BinaryBeast

You can usehttp://classban.com/to do your bans if the "type at the same time" method seems dodgy to you. No one has ever reported a problem with it, but someone made a website for bans, why not use it?

Friend your opponent and start your games.

And here we go again! Who will take the purple title of Hearthstone Champion on Rerolled? Could it be you?

Signs up start today. Tournament starts next Monday (the 6th) at 12 PST. I mention the time primarily because it is the sign up deadline, I'll go over all entries the day before and try and contact you if there is something missing. After that you play your matches as you have time, just need to coordinate with your opponent. The last couple of tournaments took about a week to finish up. Brackets will be edited into the first post as soon as they are up.

The Rules:
1. You must sign up with four decks. You cannot change these decks at all during the tournament. We aren't having you submit deck lists, so this is on the honor system. Make sure your four classes are in your sign up on the site! There is a quick how-to on this below. You must also include your B.net tag. If you don't have all four classes and your B.net tag in your sign up when the tournament starts, you will not be put in the brackets.
2. Each set is a Bo5.
3. At the beginning of each set, each player must ban one of their opponent's decks. The opponent is not allowed to use that deck in the set.
4. The winner of each match during the set must play the same deck again, the loser much switch decks.
5. There is a loser's bracket, so if you lose your first set, bear in mind you are still in the tournament. Last time a few people missed this.
6. In the grand finals if the person who came up through the loser's bracket wins the first set, there will be a full second set. Bans will be reset, so the players will have the chance to ban a different deck if they so choose.
7. Make sure you report your wins and take screenshots of your wins, just in case of a dispute.

If you make it to the semi-finals or finals of either bracket I will be asking you to help me out by streaming your side of the match so I can cast it. We will be using a stream delay because it helps the turns sync up better and it prevents any possible cheating.

Fifth Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament | BinaryBeast

How you can change your classes, courtesy of Littles:

This is how you change your battle.net 2 ID on binary beast.
1.)Log in
2.)Click on settings in the upper right.
3.)Click on In-Game Names
4.)Scoll until you find the Battle.net 2 category
5.)Click configure on the right hand side of it.
6.)Write in your ID(with classes in parenthesis)

Any questions or things I missed, let me know.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm in. Hunter mage warlock paladin.

EDIT: I work from 11-8 EST (8-5 PST), with about a 30 minute commute. Will this work?

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm in. Hunter mage warlock paladin.

EDIT: I work from 11-8 EST (8-5 PST), with about a 30 minute commute. Will this work?
There isn't a fixed time for the tournament, the community voted a couple of tournaments back to play as you have time. So you only need to coordinate with your opponent.

Tournaments usually take about a week to finish up with this model.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
OK, I don't consider myself to be great and stuff but I joined this shit too.

First time tourney for me!

IGN: Ravishing
Will be using warlock/warrior/paladin/shaman

The Master

Bronze Squire
Whoever is LikeTheWhirlwind, you're missing the four digits for your battle tag.

Looking good, on track to be the biggest one yet.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'd like to play but can someone explain to me this whole class banning/switching thing? Coming from MTG it seems bizarre and kills my interest in competitive hearthstone. It also quadruples the barrier to entry in having a good deck.