Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What time is good for you, LikeTheWhirlwind?

I've got time in the evening after 8 est. Even some spots during the daytime.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've tried adding twilight sparkle but have not had a response yet. I'll be around for most of the day today so add me and throw me a message when you get a chance so we can set this up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm three hours from Ann Arbor MI. Let's rent a hall and have a massive tournament setup for our three games.

I'm actually in California now
frown.png
. Need to update my location.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry I missed you tonight Slippery, I'll catch you tomorrow night hopefully, should be on 830-9 cst, I can try and pop on earlier if needed just let me know.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry I missed you tonight Slippery, I'll catch you tomorrow night hopefully, should be on 830-9 cst, I can try and pop on earlier if needed just let me know.
Tuesday is a kind of bad night for me anyways as I play or mod on Mafia All Stars (Twitch). Wednesday is kind of off too. We'll have to play it by ear. Send me a message even if I'm not logged into Hearthstone because I'm probably at the computer.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've tried adding twilight sparkle but have not had a response yet. I'll be around for most of the day today so add me and throw me a message when you get a chance so we can set this up.
Sorry been kind of vegging out on Marvel Heroes this week, we'll see if we can get our matches done tomorrow.