Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if it would just make more sense to pull Brawls out of the game and just award everyone a Classic Pack on Wednesday for logging in...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The not needing to win it part might only be for this week, for exactly the reason you said. People are going to get queued up with terribads and die left and right.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Apparently there's going to be a 2v1 co-op tavern brawl and brawls will now require you just to complete one for a pack, not win it.

QVovMb1.png
Is that '2 people' vs '1 boss' or is it '2 people' vs '1 person playing as the boss'? Do the 2 people share mana/hand/board space? Need more infos

MrYagut was playing this deck in top 20 legend for a few days, I think he topped out at rank 3 (at least that is the highest I saw posted). I haven't tried it (been working on getting my first golden hero - for a while), so it might be that the deck is very matchup dependent, I don't really know. It's also the highest ranked shaman deck on the tempo storm meta report I believe (whatever stock you put in that particular evaluation).

CRDnJszWwAApRx2.png
you might findthis particular control shaman deckmore succesful

Neph_sl

shitlord
Still kinda wondering how that'll work with the current UI. My best guess is that he's a minion that swaps to your enemy's position every turn so you can attack him with minions. But if it works like that, then how would the boss be casting spells or anything as what exactly would his 'turn' be? Also if it worked that way, you could probably just Crazed Alchemist it and kill the 2 hp minion.

Krag

Peasant
Yeah, there are a couple of control shamans that look fun to play (this one and one I saw Thijs play), but I don't have any giants or Alexstraza or elemental destruction among others, so it will be a bit before I could use them. The one I linked that MrYagut played has done ok for me around rank 9 where I'm hovering at the moment. I've gone 14-8 with it so far (playing the version with a belcher instead of the ooze).

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Patron got nerfed, so I decided to play patron. Minus the combo cards added the important cards in control warrior, and it's still pretty good. Just having Grim Patron is enough to beat paladin most of the time. Since you didn't beat them by comboing you landed aa Grim Patron and erased their board presence.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Bahahah best Arena pick ever. It's won me 3 games now. I just adjust my play so that they push for lethal and then lose because they trigger the highly unexpected Ice Block.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't look like the co-op brawl is this week anyway, and you still have to win for the pack this week.

Beat me to it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Boy, coining into the Draw a Card and Gain a Mana Crystal is awesome.

Edit: This Brawl is so fucking slow.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used the mech hero power and got a 7/7 on the second turn that does 2 damage to either player who plays a card. Yeah that was fair.