Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Control warrior vs control warrior wtf is the point of armoring up and passing a dozen times when I'm at 90 effective health and you're at 50....what do you expect to happen?

And on that note, I can't believe neither of the control warrior lists on tl power rankings have justicar. If you're playing a control warrior mirror who knows what they are doing whoever plays justicar first wins.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been off the Hearthstone pipe for over two months now, bros.

How's the game going?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Control warrior vs control warrior wtf is the point of armoring up and passing a dozen times when I'm at 90 effective health and you're at 50....what do you expect to happen?

And on that note, I can't believe neither of the control warrior lists on tl power rankings have justicar. If you're playing a control warrior mirror who knows what they are doing whoever plays justicar first wins.
Yeah I saw that. Nobody runs control warrior without justicar, dunno whats up with those lists.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
So whats the key to beating handlock as control warrior? I just cant seem to be able to deal with all their taunts and big minions... Double brawl, black knight?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've only seen one handlock recently and I remember beating him soundly. I do run double brawls, but its just about having the right removal in hand at the right time. Handlock always has been a tough match up for control warrior, it was worse when they ran jarraxus because there is nothing you can do to keep up with the 6/6's.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
I've only seen one handlock recently and I remember beating him soundly. I do run double brawls, but its just about having the right removal in hand at the right time. Handlock always has been a tough match up for control warrior, it was worse when they ran jarraxus because there is nothing you can do to keep up with the 6/6's.
Im seeing quite a few at rank 7-8 and all of them are running jaxxarus. I guess im just unlucky

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah I've seen quite a few as well... think I'm 4-1 against them with control warrior (using the deck from tempo storm -- which only runs one brawl). I've gotten kind of lucky with having a lot of removal available or them not drawing/playing very well but lost one to Jaraxxus. It's kind of hard to say what the best strategy is since there's SO many different ways the game can play out. In general you obviously want to try to save as much removal as possible for giants and don't give them moltens until you're ready for them.

I can't believe there are still lists without Justicar. That seems really, really stupid.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They all still run Jaraxxus. Handlock is basically the only deck control warrior can't beat in the long game because of Jaraxxus. You have to actually get pressure on them before they drop Jaraxxus and start pumping out infernals every turn. It's even worse if they got a Thaurissan discount on Jaraxxus because then they can put out an infernal the turn they play him.

So yeah, handlock is the only matchup where control warrior is put into the beatdown role.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Oh God, watching the championship and that interview with LoveCX was the ultimate cringworthy and LOL moment ever.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So much fun.

rrr_img_114781.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Haven't lost a single game as paladin since I crafted Mysterious Challengers, lol.

Casualtip: Mukla's Champion is a hardcore substitute for Dr 7. I dare say he's even better, in this deck.

Northerner

N00b
I just lost a game because a Shammie built a deck that had an owl, two rockbiters and a doomhammer. Amusing and I imagine it will win him one game in fifty.

That it won him one against me (not like it mattered, rank 6 or so) makes me salty as hell. That I am salty amuses me so very much. And that, in a nutshell, is why I still play sometimes.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Well speaking of shaman, i had a great time dropping from rank 5 to 8 just getting a shaman quest done. What a terrible state that class is in. I could have waited til tomorrow and rerolled it but it it felt like i beat battletoads when i was done.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Golden cabal shadow priest, golden holy champion, golden silence.

I don't care what you say Hearthstone, I'm not playing priest.

The Master

Bronze Squire
My win rate vs Handlock as Control Warrior is really high and I mainly attribute it to Harrison. You can easily go card for card with Handlock, but he way outdraws you. Harrisoning after Jarraxus catches you up in draw and puts both of you on a fatigue clock, but you have Gromm. You should win that game.