Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing around a bit with Secret Paladin. After playing a bunch of games against it and a bunch of games with it I feel pretty comfortable saying that it's OP as fuck. Shielded Minibot single handily gave Paladins one of the best early games. Especially when you combine it with other other sticky minions. Going any combination of Shielded Minibot, Haunted Creeper, Mustard For Battle (I like French's) and/or Coghammer into a Turn 4 Piloted Shredder gives them a board presence that is really tough to crack open. Then once turn 6 comes around (or turn 5 + Coin) and you can drop Mysterious Challenger the game can just be blown wide open. At that point your deck is so thin that you're likely to only draw good stuff from there on out.

MC is getting a ton of coverage lately. Reddit is up in arms over him and that's spilling onto the main forums. I saw Krip's video too where he took results from people botting and found that a Secret Paladin deck was still able to win over 50% of the time when all other classes were below 50. That's pretty telling and it's pretty accurate. There isn't a lot of thought into the deck. You simply play your strongest cards each turn. It plays itself. Rarely do you have to decide on trades because your opponent is, rightfully, scared to death of a Secret Christmas Tree lighting up or a Quartermaster coming down to buff an army of weenies (even if most Paladins don't play QM right now it's something people have been conditioned to fear just in case he's there after a Mustard).

I got to live the dream against a Priest. Turn 2 Shielded Minibot, Turn 3 Coghammer, Turn 4 Piloted Shredder, Turn 5 Juggler + Mustard, Turn 6 Challenger. At that point my hand was empty but he couldn't dump his fast enough so I Divine Favored for 6 cards. His 5/10 Taunt was simply a speed bump on my way to his face.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've played against it enough that I feel like I can play around secrets pretty well, but it doesn't really matter. The amount of times I've looked at the difference in cards at the end of the game and saw I was down 10+ cards is pretty astounding.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think Secret Paladin needs to be nerfed, but if they draw a full Christmas tree Challenger on 6, Boom on 7, and Tyrion on 8, you probably just lose.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Midrange paladin is really in a strong spot right now too. A curved out paladin deck is hard to deal with, even the non secrets version. They pretty much outvalue everyone for the most part.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
It draws 5 cards AND puts them into play for 11 mana value on turn 6. Seems legit. Shit makes dr. boom look like an ogre magi.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Draw to Hand would be better, or make the effect a Deathrattle instead of a Battlecry.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Every time MC takes damage, put a secret from your deck into the battlefield."

THERE! UNPLAYABLE!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
All they have to do is change it so he only summons 3 secrets instead of every goddamn one.
3randomsecrets.

giphy.gif