Hearthstone

ex-genj

Golden Squire
oh yeah. Thought it was more likely he didn't know about barrier and misspoke
tongue.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It used to not be that way, but since secrets can only trigger on your opponent's turn now, YOUR turn starts and you die.

Taho

N00b
That's what I mean. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Started to think I was getting the hang of it when I was 6-7, then promptly lost 5 in a row. Alex, then attempting to burst doesn't work so well against Reno.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You need to get hearthstone deck tracker. If you see him playing mostly/all singletons, you'll know it's a reno deck and you need to set up carefully to have any chance of winning.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
gonna be hard times to learn freeze mage right now with Reno decks making it so much harder. Before, all you needed to worry about was warriors.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was almost feeling bad for all the freeze mages I was running into with control warrior since they are supposed to be a good match up against paladin. But after playing priest for a little bit and that class standing almost no chance against freeze mage I have enjoyed my constant emoting at freeze mages as they waste my time drawing their 30 cards while playing warrior again.

Taho

N00b
This is the most I've played Hearthstone in a couple months and it was painful. Finished 7-15 (was 6-7 at one point and thought I was getting the hang of it...) with an 8 game losing streak in there.

Thanks for all the tips. Got a long way to go apparently.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Putzing around at rank 12 with a Reno shaman I built. It's bad in lots of match ups but it wrecks control warrior, which is enough to keep me playing it.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started testing the Mill Rogue I posted last page, you guys were right about the initial design being shit but after tweaking 10 cards I'm 3-0 currently and this is without Brann.

Reno Mill - Hearthstone Decks

Flex cards currently would be Refreshment Vendor & Earthen Ring Farseer which Ill be trying Brann & Raptor in their places.

So far won against: Token Paladin, Fatigue Warrior, Oil Rogue.
This shit just doesn't work.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This shit just doesn't work.
sorry to hear man, I only played the 3 games so far, might have been a lucky streak. Im waiting on the next wing before doing more rogue

Ive been ranking up with Savjz renolock in the meantime

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mill rogue in general just doesn't work. Druid has access to better mill cards, better removal, and better healing.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every time I've ever played against a mill deck I've just spent the entire game like, "ok, thanks for all the cards with which to kill you?" I feel like I've lost once maybe twice? Don't really ever see them past the low teens most seasons though.

rad

Lord of Guk
Mill rogue in general just doesn't work.
Ryzen would disagree. Keep in mind though unless you're very experienced operating the deck expect to lose a lot. (In general, not speaking to any specific variant)

Anyone needing some guidance on the fine art of mill rogue should review some of his vids, I have yet to see anyone play it as well as him.