Hearthstone

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
grats

You know, I know that murloc shaman is still pretty bad, but everyfin is awesome is pretty fun.

I have to have made some people rage hard today.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Gavin, you are one dedicated(or bored) dude. Not even really close to my first golden much less 6th? 7th?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Gavin, you are one dedicated(or bored) dude. Not even really close to my first golden much less 6th? 7th?
He really should stream on Twitch considering the amount of time he spends playing Hearthstone. Earn money while you play!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh. I mean obviously I play a lot, but the golden portraits are really just because I stopped playing arena shortly after GVG out and never play casual. And I also stop laddering with a hero once it reaches gold. So it's not just a vast quantity of playtime, it's more that I minmax my playtime very efficiently.

*edit*

So many hilarious screenshots today. The Mrglglglgl shall burn you!!!

rrr_img_118718.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Gavin,

Well, you definitely have it down. I just don't have the constitution you do and that's a compliment. I can go on rolls for a bit with new decks but outside of Renolock, I really get burnt out fast. I can't even handle more than 4-5 Reno games a day at most. I'm doing heroics right now because I really don't want to do the grind of the ladder ATM. Congrats bro! Take 'em out!

Krag

Peasant
Apropos the golden hero talk, I happened to watch Kibler when he hit 500 wins with warlock, which was his 7th golden class. He says he is missing warrior and rogue, so he goes to make a random rogue deck to see how many wins he needs and it says 2/500... so, that's apparently not one of his favorite classes.

I only have golden priest and the next closest is at maybe 250 wins, but I'm pretty sure I have more than two wins on all the rest, so I'm ahead there!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I had two wins with rogue until this past week. Tried the new deathrattle deck a few times and doubled my wins! May never reach golden rogue. My least favorite class since I started(around the time miracle was getting nerfed and still don't have any preps!)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im still not even level 60 with Rogue... all others are 60 though. Maybe ~30 ranked wins with Rogue.
I always play Rogue in Tavern Brawls to get levels lol.

If a good minion-based control deck is formed for Rogue I may start playing. The combo oriented weapon class is not my playstyle at all.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im still not even level 60 with Rogue... all others are 60 though. Maybe ~30 ranked wins with Rogue.
I always play Rogue in Tavern Brawls to get levels lol.

If a good minion-based control deck is formed for Rogue I may start playing. The combo oriented weapon class is not my playstyle at all.
They're still hammering out the kinks but Raptor rogue does show promise. Remains to be seen what effect Tomb Pillager has on the deck next week.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Aggro shaman is hella fun. Rolls right the fuck over handlock/demonlock. Turn 5 crackle/lave burst when they've just been sitting there lifetapping for three turns then drop twilight drake and mountain giant. Your sunfury protector won't save you now!

Krag

Peasant
I probably have around 40 wins with rogue, but I'm looking forward to trying the raptor decks some (I was waiting for the raptor bugs to be fixed so as to not feel like a total dick playing it, but haven't had a lot of time after the patch).

Oil rogue looks to be in a pretty good spot at the moment, but that is the hardest deck to master currently I think and I prefer the minion based decks - and I'm missing a prep.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aggro shaman is hella fun. Rolls right the fuck over handlock/demonlock. Turn 5 crackle/lave burst when they've just been sitting there lifetapping for three turns then drop twilight drake and mountain giant. Your sunfury protector won't save you now!
Aggro shaman is the most braindead deck on the entire ladder and i fucking hate it. Then again, the class has sucked so goddamn long I can't really hold it against them.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I just got tired of slogging through 10-15 min games with control warrior/mid range pally and still having a hard time getting ranks. Current win streak is like 6 or 7 games and have blazed from 17 to 14 in an hour or so. Once I get rank 10 I'll get serious again.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Played around with Entomb a bit to finish a Priest daily.

First of all, Priests aren't in a very good state right now. They're still as reactive as ever and still rely too much on synergy and combos to make impact plays. With that said I love Entomb. Against a RenoLock I stole a Boom and then used my second to seal the win during fatigue. But I'm not anxious to go back to playing Priest again any time soon.

Lusiphur

Peasant
When does this aggro Shaman deck actually get to top rank? Tempostorm has it as Tier 1. I have been using it all day (20 games?) and must have a win rate of like 20 percent. Either Tempostorm are trolling people or EU server is wise to it already.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You might be using it on the wrong portion of the ladder. It's a counter to decks that are currently very strong but if those decks aren't what you are facing it may not perform as well.

Also Tempostorm can be full of shit sometimes.