Hearthstone

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So WTF, opponent gets Wrathguard from shredder, argus's it up. I shield slam for 8 damage but his character takes no damage. Card says any damage taken also goes to face. Doesn't specify minion damage.

Taho

N00b
Anyfin is fun for sure, but it's not working out for me as a ladder climber. I think I'm going to play more traditional mid or secret. Pally is almost level 60.

Krag

Peasant
So WTF, opponent gets Wrathguard from shredder, argus's it up. I shield slam for 8 damage but his character takes no damage. Card says any damage taken also goes to face. Doesn't specify minion damage.
That must be a new bug then, because there are plenty of "shield slam for lethal" videos around.

Anyfin is fun for sure, but it's not working out for me as a ladder climber. I think I'm going to play more traditional mid or secret. Pally is almost level 60.
It depends a lot on what you are running into I would guess. It's been nice for me today since I've been up against a lot of control decks, but midrange druids just kill me since they combo earlier and they usually always have some minion floating around on the board. Face hunter/shaman has been so/so depending on getting some board clears (I don't run any mustard).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just a reminder to anyfin players, you can't pyro/equality two of your own warleaders at once to play around entomb.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
That Naga deck is pretty awesome. On a 10-0 streak with it atm!

Just had a game against an aggro pally where he had me down to 10 life vs his 30. I had the Naga out and popped Raven Idol for a spell, got Tree of Life and popped myself back to full for the insta-concede.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm actually running it without. I lazily subbed a Ysera in instead. Not a bad turn 10 play to Naga into Ysera. Entomb priest just fucked me though. I had an early Naga stay on board so I could Rafaam on turn 5 (I stupidly chose the 3/3 zombies). He deals with the Naga and Entombs my Rafaam. Later on Turn 10 I Naga->Ysera which he of course Shrinks and Cabals, so next turn in a last ditch effort I throw out the zombies and obviously get Lightbombed immediately. Definitely a tough matchup for the deck!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well apparently that Brann zoo deck I was calling scrub level bullshit the other day was something a streamer used to get to single digit legend on EU.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well apparently that Brann zoo deck I was calling scrub level bullshit the other day was something a streamer used to get to single digit legend on EU.
I said the same thing after my Renolock got smashed. I was having a bad run and it looked like total trash to me(with perfect RnG luck). It has some definite weaknesses but quite fun overall.