Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The amount of board clears in a typical priest deck would be considered extremely greedy in any other class. I've come to expect light bombs, soul priest + coh, holy nova, and excavated evil from a priest opponent. But if a mage started using all their board clears, would be highly unexpected.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Got Total Dominance today and loaded up Secret Paladin.

I don't think it has a hard counter (even Freeze Mage needs to draw key cards at the right time). But it's amazing how many people are trying to build decks solely to hard counter Secret Paladin. I'm seeing a lot of Warriors in particular with really weird setups that are, obviously, trying to tech against Secret Paladin.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Im running a Shaman Alarm-o-bot, Ancestors Call, Far Sight deck..

It actually wins quite a bit and its fun as hell.

Love playing Doomsayer + Alarmobot... Deers in headlights

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So this Reno shaman with a ton of heals, Elise and elemental destruction is popular now? Saw two different people playing it around rank 9/10 tonight.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Im running a Shaman Alarm-o-bot, Ancestors Call, Far Sight deck..

It actually wins quite a bit and its fun as hell.

Love playing Doomsayer + Alarmobot... Deers in headlights
Interdasting. List?

Famm,

Will have to look up that Reno Shammy too. I love some Reno.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the AOE heavy priest deck floating around shits all over the tempo meta.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Famm,

Will have to look up that Reno Shammy too. I love some Reno.
Would appear to be this:

Reno-Justicar-Elise [ UPDATED ] - Hearthstone Decks

Can definitely flex a number of those cards around, I think my opponents were running Ysera instead of Sneeds. Not sure I recall seeing Justicar or Brann either. Also don't remember mad bomber, I could see chow there or tunnel trogg. They were also both running Mistcaller and Neptulon as I recall.

I beat them both with my version of dragon priest, but it was long and annoying and went to fatigue.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grinding out to 5 for the season rewards. On the last win I need, ran a secret paladin out of resources and was about to take over the game, then his juggler ignores my 4 creatures to juggle face twice to give him lethal.

fuck this game

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
On my journey to 5 this month I didn't play much in the beginning this month, so I shot up quickly to 6 and 3 times I was one win away from 5 when I deranked back to almost 9 before hitting 5 the third time. It made me question life choices.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
I went to rank 5 in the first ten days of the month, then stopped playing at 4 because i didn't want to grind out the 100+ games it requires to get to legend from there. I wouldn't mind it if they made it less time consuming, for example streaking stops at rank 3.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I went to rank 5 in the first ten days of the month, then stopped playing at 4 because i didn't want to grind out the 100+ games it requires to get to legend from there. I wouldn't mind it if they made it less time consuming, for example streaking stops at rank 3.
That's me. Hit 5 after two weeks of sporadic playing. Huge win streak. Get almost to 3 before I start getting the bad side of RnG. Experimented the rest of the way because I don't care enough about legend to do that shit grind. Kinda burned out and looking for the next interesting list. Reno Shammy played too much like a slightly inferior Reno Lock.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
The amount of board clears in a typical priest deck would be considered extremely greedy in any other class. I've come to expect light bombs, soul priest + coh, holy nova, and excavated evil from a priest opponent. But if a mage started using all their board clears, would be highly unexpected.
They also run pyromancer so they can start board clearing as early as turn 2.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, you can't run every single board clear on top of pyromancers. And that's sort of the entire point of priest decks, is you force your opponent to overextend into mass removal.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
It stops at 5.