Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Based on current mechanics (void terror, cult master) I would guess maybe a lot of interactions with other minions dying, or even some more stuff like how terror kills minons to gain an effect. I'm still expecting a whole new mechanic maybe like we got with inspire/joust.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tee Hee

rrr_img_127983.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will cry.

But I think the ss is fake because I don't know what search terms you could set that would show only those 3 cards.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ran into this zephyr priest a few times today, deck that plays zephyr djinn guy, deathlord and divine spirit/inner fire. So I was thinking of swapping out my duplicate secret for a counterspell but then just last game I ran into another one and duplicated me a loatheb, which allowed me to keep an emperor on the board for 3 turns before he conceded. Man am I going to miss loatheb, haven't heard his name mentioned much in cards that will be missed and quite honestly he's probably the biggest card we are losing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man am I going to miss loatheb, haven't heard his name mentioned much in cards that will be missed and quite honestly he's probably the biggest card we are losing.
I can understand if he's the card you personally are going to miss the most, but he isn't even in the top ten of powerful cards rotating out.

Haunted Creeper, Nerubian Egg, Sludge Belcher, Mad Scientist, and Zombie Chow without even touching on GvG.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Loatheb is a big loss and I'm going to miss him quite a bit. He goes into 95% of my decks and he has, straight up, won me so many games. Anyfin Paladin? Loatheb on Turn 10 can cripple them. Freeze Mage? Again, Loatheb can buy you that turn they wanted to go full burn. Force / Roar? LOL. Not for 19 mana.

I don't regret crafting a Golden Loatheb but I'm really going to miss him.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Loatheb alone will win matches. Many of those other cards don't have that effect. Loatheb is a Rogue deck killer and can seriously fuck up a Mage.

Northerner

N00b
Losing Belcher is going to hurt a *lot* of decks, that's for sure.

I don't know honestly, we'll have to see. Pretty good chances on a completely busted meta for a while though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Loatheb is ok against a single tier 1 deck and anywhere from ok to good against a handful of tier 2 decks, depending on when you draw him. Nerubian Egg, on the other hand, is part of the reason why Zoo is a tier 1 deck. You guys are wildly overestimating the power of Loatheb. Yes, when you play him on the right turn he does just win you the game sometimes, but when Naxx came out Miracle rogue continued to be one of the best decks in the format despite Loatheb being in just about every deck.