Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Might be fake, most of the cards have the classic set imprint behind the text. Except the mage one which is BRM. And the herald has none.

Not sure about the mechanics anyway, seems...complicated.
They are fake, it's a prediction. Says so at the top of the album.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just played a dragon priest with curator, acolyte, elise, justicar, double entomb, technician, and dr boom. Of course I lost to this unbelievable trash.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My dragon priest runs double entomb, paletress, and boom. But to run ALL of that shit in one dragon priest deck? It's ridiculous.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In that game, yeah. But to thin your dragons out that much with random crap with a deck that already has consistency issues? It's retarded.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Lots of Control Warrior around rank 10 today. Pretty weird

I'm sad Paladin is getting slaughtered. I really enjoy playing Midrange

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only seen one renolock the last couple of days, decide to switch to hunter because I'm about 25 wins from golden and like 5/7 matches were renolock, this was around ~11.

Lots of Control Warrior around rank 10 today. Pretty weird

I'm sad Paladin is getting slaughtered. I really enjoy playing Midrange
But are they? Really we have no clue how things are going to shake out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They may try to stuff some viscera back in with Whispers, but there is really no question that the loss of Naxx, GvG, and Murk-Eye is gutting the class. Paladin wasn't even really considered ladder viable until GvG introduced midrange with minibot, muster, and quartermaster (and some solid neutral stuff to support it). Right now the viability of paladin is mainly predicated on their ability to get ahead in the early game and stay ahead with resilient creatures and/or secrets that inhibit efficient trading. Most of the strength of their early game rests on the back of minibot and muster, no neutral cards come anywhere close to them in power level.

If they don't print at least one high powered early game card or some kind of mass removal more efficient than equality, paladin is almost certainly going back to it's pre-GvG state of having zero ladder presence.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Healadins were okay for awhile, it's just that the meta sped up so much and was so resistant to clears that Paladin could only work as a midrange deck. Their hero power is the strongest in the late game, so in a control meta (unlikely), they could be pretty good.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
In a vacuum Paladin is going to be absolutely gutted. We don't know what Whispers is going to offer them but I really doubt it's going to be enough to offset everything they're losing. A mid-range Paladin might be passable like it was in Classic but it's doubtful that it's going to be a Tier 1 or even a Tier 2 deck.

The funny thing is that Secret Paladin considered the best Paladin deck right now but, in my opinion, it's not great in this Meta. This meta was designed around countering Secret Paladin so you have a ton of 50/50 match ups. Secret Paladin can win against any deck (especially with a good curve) but they can also lose against any deck (draw all your big threats early or nothing but secrets early). At rank 10 I see a LOT of Zoo Lock (Tempostorm says that Zoo is slightly favored), Combo Druid (A 50/50) and Tempo Mage (another 50/50).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really hope the reddit shit isn't true and that it isn't going to be 6-8 weeks before the expansion goes live. That would be brutal. It would also be the longest between things launching since the game has gone live