Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
But its also a reno deck! (I do have a gorehowl in it, and would still run a gorehowl.)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, Blizz doesn't seem to understand. You don't follow cards like Spawn of N'Zoth with even worse shit. We are trying to get the shit taste out of our mouths not add to the mix. Boogermonster doesn't help either. The goal is not to make classic seem OP two years later...

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's so nice having deck slots. Got a shitty Rogue quest today and used those extra deck slots with a Malygos Rogue sitting in them to knock it out. Thank fuck for not having to delete useful decks.

Malygos Rogue is still a pretty fun deck. I think that shit could be extremely good in Standard too. It is losing literally nothing (unless you have Healbots in it). I dunno, I think we'll see a resurgence of Miracle Rogue as well unless they nerf it more

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's so nice having deck slots. Got a shitty Rogue quest today and used those extra deck slots with a Malygos Rogue sitting in them to knock it out. Thank fuck for not having to delete useful decks.

Malygos Rogue is still a pretty fun deck. I think that shit could be extremely good in Standard too. It is losing literally nothing (unless you have Healbots in it). I dunno, I think we'll see a resurgence of Miracle Rogue as well unless they nerf it more
I hope so. Rogue was the last hero where I got some of the necessary cards to play it. Also, one of my least favorite heroes. I have 2 competitive wins with rogue. It would be nice to start getting some more lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I've been saying this. The only real concern is that control warrior is traditionally a pretty bad matchup for maly rogue, and control warrior is poised to move up post-rotation as well. But yeah I'm expecting miracle to be top tier for at least the first month or two while the new meta sorts itself out.

Honestly, I think the difference between 2 power and 3 power is the difference between Tentacles being playable or not. A more expensive fiery war axe that you can just keep reusing every single turn? I'd probably run 2x Fiery, 1x Tentacle, 1x Gorehowl as my weapons package in that case. 2 damage? Garbage.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Can't believe it.....just watched someone in brawl play finley when they were making a comeback lol. Its like they wanted to lose.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CZ4Fmc6.png

MEH

(Watch now this will be the most overpowered shit in the set somehow.)
You know, the more I think about this card the more I feel like it could end up being one of the most useful/annoying cards of the set. Especially if zoo comes out of the gate strong in standard, which I think is a reasonable assumption.

I'm probably wrong of course, but it might be a sleeper.

Northerner

N00b
It's going to be a bit odd, although obviously we are missing many of the pieces yet. Still, as much as they are (obviously) trying to push the late game decks and especially the late combo style, I've got to give the nod to aggro/zoo being dominant next meta.

There's just no way they can rotate out so many key anti-aggro cards and not see even vanilla aggro and zoo making a comeback. I'm not yet convinced that brood is going to matter though. A bit too janky I think. Perhaps though. Perhaps.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I see brood playing a lot like Dark Cultist with a way shittier body. Opponents will go out of their way to kill everything else first and if they don't have the resources to finish it off that turn then you flood the board and suicide it. If you can't suicide it then your opponent has to again focus on your board and leave the little guy for last. I can see it getting pretty annoying. I don't think it will be very good on curve but later turns combo'd with something bigger, maybe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The difference being that Dark Cultists is a 3/4, not a 2/2. Anyway there is no real question that zoo and aggro shaman will still be around, as will midrange hunter in the form of an updated camel list.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see brood playing a lot like Dark Cultist with a way shittier body. Opponents will go out of their way to kill everything else first and if they don't have the resources to finish it off that turn then you flood the board and suicide it. If you can't suicide it then your opponent has to again focus on your board and leave the little guy for last. I can see it getting pretty annoying. I don't think it will be very good on curve but later turns combo'd with something bigger, maybe.
That's the thing, you definitely have to play around it and it could create awkward situations. If it even gets to trigger on like two minions you've gotten a pretty good return, nevermind something like four other dudes. I don't really see it working in anything BUT zoo, but it seems tailor made for that archetype. Zoo was pretty good in classic already and there's some spots to fill after losing implosion, gang bang and some other stuff that depends on which type of zoo you are running. Obviously Shattered and Harvest Golem are strictly better stand alone cards, but this dude has a big potential upside.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another very important thing to consider is that with egg and creeper rotating out, there's a much bigger chance your 3 drop will be hitting an empty board.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah but in an old school zoo you'll probably be running a lot of 1/2/3's anyway. That's like Beagle said though, its not really going to be good on curve, but once you're establishing something by like turn five it could get nuts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nobody link this yet?

7R3zr3D.png

Interesting to note you could get one from Scarab.
I really like that for midrange. We'll see what midrange non-camel lists look like, but I bet they'd probably run one of those. Hell, maybe camel will try it too.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This brawl is fun but god damn. KT getting out a turn 3 Heigan basically fucks you if you don't get that Pit Snake thing quick. Since it HAD to be a god damn 4/5 so you can't even use the priest spells to get rid of it.