Hearthstone

Neph_sl

shitlord
Without cards like Implosion, Imp Gang Boss, Haunted Creeper, Muster for Battle, and Dr. Boom, how often are we going to see more than 3-4 minions on the board? I feel like if you're playing Zoo, this card just gives you more incentive to not overextend, much like MC Tech.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I definitely like it more than Healbot. Not as in pure power, but as a card design. It won't replace Healbot in every deck list and that's fine. It fills a similar anti-aggro role that Healbot was probably intended to fill.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I agree. The more I think about it the more I like it. It's better than Antique Healbot in a lot of ways but it's designed a lot better and seems more balanced. Making the heal conditional is the right move for it.

I would also assume that ti's a single heal and not a series of small 2 point heals. I'd imagine only one tick for Light Warden style cards.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Without cards like Implosion, Imp Gang Boss, Haunted Creeper, Muster for Battle, and Dr. Boom, how often are we going to see more than 3-4 minions on the board? I feel like if you're playing Zoo, this card just gives you more incentive to not overextend, much like MC Tech.
Zoo has always been a board flood deck even before those cards. Warlock hero power allows the flood without much consequence since you draw 2 cards a turn vs opponent's 1. New zoo will just go back to the divine shield minions and buff givers and still run sea giants and doomguards for finishers.

Hunters will be more annoying because they are just a face deck but not so much a flood deck. This card won't stop the constant 2 damage steadyshot damage and a face hunter won't accumulate many minions on board at once.

Other flood decks were mech mage, which will go away in Standard, and also Paladins in general. Muster is gone but Murloc Knight and even Justicar might exist.

Shaman also tends to flood the board just by nature of their hero power and also totems might become a thing.

Dragon priest can easily get 3 minions on board at some point in the game just by having a lot of low cost tempo cards with tons of health.

This card is also great in Wild and I can see a really annoying (and bad) deck being formed with these and healbots...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Healbot is a broken card tbh. It made Handlock way too good and some other decks as well.

A conditional heal like this is much more preferred as it'll help a lot against the flood/aggro decks as is required, but in Control matchups, especially vs Handlock, a Control deck can now compete with them since they can't get 16 healing out guaranteed. Now the Handlock might heal 4-6 max if you play it smart on your side.

It's a card that should see play in Handlock for sure.
lol. Healbot is not broken. Healbot is the only reason some decks were viable for a while and even now it's not enough. Handlock too good? Handlock isn't even playable anymore. It's buttfucking aggro pally for the bottom of Tier 3. I mean shit, lets look at the tier 1 and tier 2 decks on Tempostorm. 1 Healbot in Renolock, 2 Healbots in Murloc pally. So out of the 360 cards in tier 1 and tier 2 decks, healbot accounts for 3 of them.

Yeah, really broken.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol. Healbot is not broken. Healbot is the only reason some decks were viable for a while and even now it's not enough. Handlock too good? Handlock isn't even playable anymore. It's buttfucking aggro pally for the bottom of Tier 3. I mean shit, lets look at the tier 1 and tier 2 decks on Tempostorm. 1 Healbot in Renolock, 2 Healbots in Murloc pally. So out of the 360 cards in tier 1 and tier 2 decks, healbot accounts for 3 of them.

Yeah, really broken.
In a sticky aggro meta nothing can compete against those decks right now. Doesn't mean Healbot isn't broken. If standard was here and Healbot existed, the card would be broken just like when it was only Naxx and GvG.

The card is a bandaid to the problem and if another card were to be as strong it would be way too good in the standard environment.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That the current meta is unfriendly to decks that benefit from healbot does not mean healbot is not broken. It means those decks, even with(or without) healbot, can't cut it in the current meta. Healbot can be broken and those decks STILL aren't good enough.

I believe giving powerful healing cards to classes not designed around the concept is at the very least dangerous and limits design space.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That 3-out-of-360 is a bit of a random comparison point for your argument, to be honest. The only cards you're going to see MORE than 3 copies of in that metric are the overwhelmingly obviously OP ones like Dr. Boom, Piloted Shredder, and Knife Juggler.

Healbot was never "OP" strictly speaking, but it is an obnoxious card for sure.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That 3-out-of-360 is a bit of a random comparison point for your argument, to be honest. The only cards you're going to see MORE than 3 copies of in that metric are the overwhelmingly obviously OP ones like Dr. Boom, Piloted Shredder, and Knife Juggler.

Healbot was never "OP" strictly speaking, but it is an obnoxious card for sure.
Thank you for directly supporting my argument? Dr Boom, Piloted Shredder, Knife Juggler? Those are broken cards. Antique Healbot is not broken. Broken means something pretty specific in CCG terms.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
635947709291370363.png

Looks good for Rogue, also possibly flamewaker deck.

It's 8 mana for 7/7 stats so probably not the best outside the spell synergy decks.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
someone compiled images for to-be-released cards, only shows portraits, tells the streamer that will release the card:

https://i.imgur.com/7XiniM5.jpg

Looks like Kibler will be showing off the new Deathwing and is that a corrupted Chromaggus?
Looks like there will be a couple murloc cards.
Also corrupted Ogre Magi and some ogre card to be released by Lifecoach that looks odd. Looks like a warrior card that has something to do with Armor or Enrage