Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That isn't a terrible card.
It's really really bad. Aggro decks have plenty of 3+ attack minions too, it's way too expensive for what it does. 3 Mana is maybe passable.
If you can't delay till turn 5 for Nova or Exc Evil as a priest then your deck sucks or you're going to lose anyway since this card wouldn't full clear a board that's threatening lethal on turn 4/5.
There's also the Auch+Circle on turn 4 already which granted is 2 cards, but much more versatile and so much better.

I can easily see this card as a WILD tech choice. For Standard it's ass.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It might actually be better in wild. Does "destroy" trigger deathrattle? I don't think so. Kill a board with muster/minibot/creeper would be nice and all. Still not enough to probably see play much.
lolwut? of course it triggles deathrattle.

The card would still be shit even if it wasn't symmetrical.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Triggers deathrattles but it wouldnt trigger the lightning bolts, I assume that's what he meant by mentioning Imp Gang Boss.
edit: nm he also mentions creeper so ya...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shadow Word Fear is basically the product of Twisting Nether raping Shadow Word Pain. It's no surprise that their offspring is also shitty.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It might trigger rattles, but it wouldn't trigger gang boss and could take out a minibot without regard for the shield. But even in wild its going to be dickbutt for the most part.

Yeah I guess it does trigger rattles, like deathing your own Sylvanas, der.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's really really bad. Aggro decks have plenty of 3+ attack minions too, it's way too expensive for what it does. 3 Mana is maybe passable.
If you can't delay till turn 5 for Nova or Exc Evil as a priest then your deck sucks or you're going to lose anyway since this card wouldn't full clear a board that's threatening lethal on turn 4/5.
There's also the Auch+Circle on turn 4 already which granted is 2 cards, but much more versatile and so much better.

I can easily see this card as a WILD tech choice. For Standard it's ass.
You are right, priest has better options.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, looking at it initially I thought oh great another anti-paladin card for cards that'll no longer be played in standard!

Column_sl

shitlord
But theimplication....
tumblr_nhtnehAIIG1sm3ldio1_500.gif

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PSA: Imp Gang Boss not going away. Seems at least two separate people have mentioned this lately.

Priest card looks like garbage yet I feel like they'll still find way to play it in an annoying way.

Neph_sl

shitlord
PSA: Imp Gang Boss not going away. Seems at least two separate people have mentioned this lately.
Thanks, that might be my bad. I think I said it was going away a few pages ago when that conditional Healbot replacement card was revealed. But Imp Gang Boss is part of BRM.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
2x pain is better than this if you only ever expect to kill 2 minions with it. Pain wont kill your shit, cheaper and can use earlier. Yet priest only run 1x pain max.
The card wont be used in standard for sure. Bad decks will use it in wild. No reason for this with a format that has lightbomb and everything else.

Still 100 cards to be released...

Brand

Molten Core Raider
In my mind, I was still thinking it hit attack 3 guys...That it was a mass SWP. Unless the Meta going hardcore swarm...It is a fairly corner case in usefulness.