Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Richard Knight one is blank for me in your link. Here's the art, looks like an updated Animal Companion...thanks Blizz...

aKcI8Sb.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The fuck is that shit.

Could have been passable as a Paladin card, still terrible, but maybe usable due to Equality / Eadric / Humility / Aldor

Priest though?

Assuming I've counted correctly, this is the 34th card released with 100 to go. There's still hope guys!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which aggro? 3/2's laugh at it, it kills your own minions too, costs FOUR...its nice against armorsmiths and acolytes more than aggro, especially with the "destroy" keyword denying them their effects. This would need a very specific kind of meta to see any consistent value. Thanks for taking Velen's and Lightbomb and adding something worthless.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I disagree with you guys on this...That isn't a terrible card, anything that provides potential 2 for 1 value is a reasonable card in priest...The real question is whether or not priest has better alternatives...Nova and Auch only go so far...And there is a HUGE difference between 4 and 5 mana in a curve.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, pretty terrible for aggro, at turn 4 it'll likely at best remove 2 minions, you use your whole turn to do it, have nothing on the board, you destroy any of your own 2 or less attack minions. You'd be far better off playing senjin against aggro.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Which aggro?
Maybe aggro is the wrong word, but there is a certain lock deck that seems to have lots of low attack minions on the board.

I'm not saying it's a good card, but depending how the meta shakes out it might be useable. It's certainly not the worst card we've seen this expansion.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It might actually be better in wild. Does "destroy" trigger deathrattle? I don't think so. Kill a board with muster/minibot/creeper would be nice and all. Still not enough to probably see play much.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe aggro is the wrong word, but there is a certain lock deck that seems to have lots of low attack minions on the board.

I'm not saying it's a good card, but depending how the meta shakes out it might be useable. It's certainly not the worst card we've seen this expansion.
Locks in standard won't have implosion, creeper or gang boss anymore. Nova will almost always be better against zoo, will clear more stuff a turn later, kills 3/2's, has synergy with face, minons and cleric (without killing your own cleric/curator) and is no longer hampered by an egg on the board. This card is worthless as it stands right now.