Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit. I thought the Dragon said it gained 2 attack at start of your turn. Completely missed the "double attack".

My bad. It's still really shitty just because a 2/6 is not threatening and way too expensive for 6 mana. Maybe it sees play though in certain decks. The inner fire thing might have merit.

Edit: For Wild you can play that Paladin card + Muster + Blood Knight on 9 mana for a 3/3, 3x 1/1, 12/12 and a 1/5 weapon. That's 18/18 on-board stats and a 1/5 weapon for 9 mana.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Oh shit. I thought the Dragon said it gained 2 attack at start of your turn. Completely missed the "double attack".

My bad. It's still really shitty just because a 2/6 is not threatening and way too expensive for 6 mana. Maybe it sees play though in certain decks. The inner fire thing might have merit.
6 mana 2/8 dragon. Closest comparison is Gurubashi Berserker: 5 mana 2/7 gain 3 attack when damaged. It definitely needs to be buffed the turn you play it though to even get remotely threatening. But you could also keep it in hand while you wait for buff cards / mana and play your conditional BRM minions like Blackwing Technician and Corruptor

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Big difference between 6 and 8 health, but I still think it's too weak the turn you drop it. Maybe as a one-of in Dragon Priest to replace something that's rotating out and keep the dragon density high. If priest can get it to stick for that single turn, it's going to turn into a major threat.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I keep thinking on the Paladin card which I'm starting to think is sleeper OP.

In a flood deck with Justicar that's 2 argent squires a turn. Sure, this minion shouldn't survive more than a turn, but it's kind of an insane card. Divine shield is always annoying, even on a 1/1 simply because you are spending a valuable resource to ping it off.

For 3 mana your dudes basically have 2 attack against enemy minions and require 2 attacks to kill. Compared to Quartermaster where on 5 mana your dudes are 3/3 but can all die with 1 aoe or 1 attack.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Edit: For Wild you can play that Paladin card + Muster + Blood Knight on 9 mana for a 3/3, 3x 1/1, 12/12 and a 1/5 weapon. That's 18/18 on-board stats and a 1/5 weapon for 9 mana.
Was just about to ask how 4 doubled = 6. Also, since when is Light's Justice a 1/5? Are you high today Fawe? You are all kinds of mixed up haha.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Good ole' Morrow nitpicking the important things
biggrin.png

As much as I've played Muster for some reason I have always assumed it was a 1/5. I don't pay much attention to insignificant cards.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new dragon + 2 cold bloods + stealth + faceless + et tick with at least 4/5 cards in hand = 2 20/8 dragons, the dream!!!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It really sucks that paladin most likely would have gotten some balance changes by now if not for a new expansion coming out soon and they're taking way too fucking long to release the expansion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Out of boredom I've been doing BWL heroics since I skipped them when it came out.

Holy fuck these are just stupid garbage.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah its kinda crazy that it buffs your hero power dudes and all, but the closest comparison to the effect's mechanic is Hobgoblin, which was too slow and clunky to be consistent AND it was really a more powerful effect. Sure it was limited to from the hand cards but the reality is that to pair this up with Muster (obviously also rotating along with QM) or that five mana spell is way too much to consistently expect to pull off for too little of a gain. More often you are going to shield a single guy. You can't even justicar + this + a hero power, which just gives your opponent the chance to get rid of it, and that would be a nine mana turn alone. Even just doing this plus a single hero power is FIVE mana...to summon a 3/3 (which has to be dealt with of course) and an Argent Squire.

I can see running a single one in aggro paladin, but even then its not amazing or anything.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The main difference is that Hobgoblin is meant to create a big tempo play where you flood the board with a bunch of cheap buffed minions. Steward is more of a long term attrition card. The problem is 3/3s don't generally stick very long which means you aren't going to get much attrition out of it.

Northerner

N00b
Make your own deck brawl again I see. Won a few with Mage but I can see Druid or Priest working too. Mage is pretty hard to beat though with powerful secrets and removal.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I found hunter to be pretty good. Ball of spiders, animal companion, hunter's mark, that spell that randomly kills an enemy minion.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did warlock with the idea of loading up on giants and it worked. Druid does sound good though, idol, living roots, power of the wild, all the ramp. Naturalize wouldn't be bad hard removal either since your opponent is only going to be able to play 1 threat anyways.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely a druid Brawl. They have astral, spells that turn into early game minions, crystals to get to you to the end game faster, and beefy class minions waiting at the end of the line when you get there. ez druid.