Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HMTn6sU.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd love to know the nerfs already, but I guess they are going to drop that shit at the last minute.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Raise cost of BGH to 4 or 5? I dunno. Black Knight is balanced at 6 for a 4/5 with an incredibly powerful effect.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always liked the idea to swap that effect with Hemet's. They could just make it like, deal four damage to a minion with seven attack or more, something other than DESTROY! For three mana, destroying 7+ drops is stupid as hell while leaving a body and being a neutral you can run two of. SW: Death doesn't leave a 4/2 behind and its a class card that not everyone gets the benefit of.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
SW
biggrin.png
can target a ton more minions though, that's not really a fair comparison.

BGH to 5 mana would probably be a fair nerf.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Now that seems like a card. Not just a collection piece.
Do you prefer a 6/7 or 7/6. Not considering bgh, more health is usually preferred. So this guy is slightly worse than boulderfist ogre.

It'll see play in the obvious cthun deck, but it's not a good 6 mana play otherwise.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
6 hp isn't great because of fireball. But 6 vs 7 hp is about the same when trading into smaller minions though.
lolwut? 6 hp makes a big difference, and who gives a shit about fireball? That's like saying Tirion isn't good because of polymorph.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you Entomb C'thun after your opponent drops it, will it retain all the buffs? Are they "buffs" or permanent stat adjustments? If they are buffs, can't he just be silenced?

Edit: Apparently the buffing is tied to the player who controlled the C'thun/activators when they were played. So he can't be silenced, but entombing or otherwise bounced back to a deck he's going to reset. Supposedly dev tweeted confirmation of this per some reddit thread.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I've been wrecking this brawl with paladin. Only time I lose to druid is if they get the early astral

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you Entomb C'thun after your opponent drops it, will it retain all the buffs? Are they "buffs" or permanent stat adjustments? If they are buffs, can't he just be silenced?

Edit: Apparently the buffing is tied to the player who controlled the C'thun/activators when they were played. So he can't be silenced, but entombing or otherwise bounced back to a deck he's going to reset. Supposedly dev tweeted confirmation of this per some reddit thread.
As I understand it, the buffs are applied to the player, not cthun, that said, bouncing back to your own hand or deck should retain the buffs.

The brawl that tested this mechanic was the aura brawl. The auras were just buffs applied to the player

Neph_sl

shitlord
lolwut? 6 hp makes a big difference, and who gives a shit about fireball? That's like saying Tirion isn't good because of polymorph.
Maybe I wasn't clear, but I was comparing a 6/7 vs a 7/6. The 1 hp difference isn't huge when comparing against trading against smaller minions (say 4/5). But 4 mana Fireball to kill a 7/6 is cleaner than 6 mana Fireball + ping to kill a 6/7; yeah, it's a comparison against a single spell, but I don't think it's a terrible comparison point for spell removal and mana/atk/hp efficiency.

Though going back to the minion argument, 7/6 trades evenly into two 3/2 2-drops, which isn't ideal.