Hearthstone

Northerner

N00b
Apparently the next card is a neutral Dragon tribal, 2/8 for 6 that doubles attack each round at the start of your turn. Nightmare Drake/Dragon (The kek crowd are debating the translation).

I can see some value here and especially for any class that can conceal/stealth/buff etc. It might even be a bit broken in Wild just given some of the potential card interactions. Obviously plain shit without a deck tailored for it but I think it's possible as a lynchpin in a combo deck.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
dPHCyrl.png

Little do they know I'm running two copies of Shadow Word: Horror!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Jesus. Well thank fucking god Mustard is gone. Although Paladins definitely do need stuff like this to stay decent after everything they are losing. I wonder how this guy will play out. Blood Knight will always remain a tech choice, so that limits its potential, but damn.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Damn that's going to wreck some faces with Muster though in Wild / Arena. Only a rare, too.

Also has a lot of synergy with that summon 5 dudes card from earlier. Though Blood Knight...

Neph_sl

shitlord
Hobgoblin says 'whenever you play a minion' and doesn't work with Muster, this one says 'summon a minion', so I assume it does work with hero power, Muster, and 5 dude summon

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Solid in an agro Pally deck. Plenty of solid 2/1's (Abusive, Leper, Deckhand, Worgen Infiltrator,...) this can work with. It should also work with Noble Sacrifice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That card isn't nearly strong enough for wild. Probably a complete wrecking ball in arena though, if it does indeed gain divine shield every time you hero power.

Neph_sl

shitlord
If you do combo it with Muster or summon 5 dudes, it's not that impactful of a play. Unless you're also running Blood Knight or SW: Horror, I just see your opponent ignoring the dudes

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The Dragon is a mini-Gruul. For 2 extra mana Gruul increases health along with damage. Gruul starts as a higher base attack, too, so I really can't see how the Dragon is played if Gruul is not, but 6 mana is a much friendlier curve and the Dragon tag has some merit. I suppose it'll see play in Dragon decks and could easily spiral out of control. You can play twilight dragon and this on 10 mana which will be annoying as hell to deal with.

The Paladin card is really nice since it works with dudes. Might make that 5 dudes card worthwhile. 8 mana for 5 argent squires and a 3/3. Then Next turn you or your opponent plays Blood Knight to create an 18/18 Blood Knight
biggrin.png
Definitely good aggro deck or flood deck card.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Actually thinking on the Dragon, it's shit. 6 mana for a 2/6 is dumb as hell. It'll be killed off for free without even being able to kill anything. If it lives a turn it's only a 4/6 and still terrible. If your opponent can't kill it in 2 turns then it'll be a 6/6 which is the same as Chillmaw stats and not that great still. Shit is super slow and bad. Gruul is better if you want a minion that grows. The Dragon is also susceptible to Cabal.

The Paladin card I'm not particularly excited about but might see play somewhere.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is dragon priest still going to be decent post xpac? Because you could drop that dragon on turn 7 with inner fire for an 8/8 that becomes a 16/8 if it lives.

Neph_sl

shitlord
The other thing is that Pally's are losing Quartermaster (GvG), so it's not like you can super-buff your dudes to 3/3 with Divine Shield over two turns. Still, I suppose giving your dudes divine shield ensures a target for Keeper of Uldaman and Blessing of Kings.

I wonder if this thing works with Twilight Drake (4/1 before Battlecry).

Neph_sl

shitlord
Is dragon priest still going to be decent post xpac? Because you could drop that dragon on turn 7 with inner fire for an 8/8 that becomes a 16/8 if it lives.
It should still be around in some form. They're losing Dark Cultist and Shrinkmeister, but the first was just a strong early game card and the latter was an early game minion or a combo with Cabal Shadow Priest. Both are probably going to be replaced somehow.