Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shredder,Tiron, Minibot, Haunted creeper...

3 of those coming out before challenger even comes out.

It's the deathlord that hurts more then anything because it puts into play cards that won't activate.

And like I said I barely see anyone running priests under 10. so I guess I don't give a fuck

Its all warriors, Zoo,Druids, and pallys
movinggoalpost.gif

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Certainly ready to blow my 3200 dust and 7k gold on this expac. Yog-Saron looks hilarious. Will totally be putting that shit in a freeze mage.
Same here, 5300 dust, 7800 gold, and with the 50 packs pre-order I should be nicely set for the expac.

I haven't enjoyed this meta for the past 2 months or so, with the stuff rotating out and new cards it will hopefully shake stuff up a bit. I'm just doing my dailies right now for more gold and packs.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
Im getting bored... I need a new deck to play really bad. Currently grinding my warlock to 500 wins with zoo. Im avoiding pal and mage since i already have 500 wins with both.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Soggoth, I wish they would make wider use of that effect, not just on minions as part of the stat budget but in more creative ways. I've long wished for minions with an aura that makes yourcharacterimmune to spells and hero powers.

But he costs a lot, and the body is lopsided, albeit in the right direction but also with a stat budget ass fucking from text. As a legendary I feel like we should expect more.

Not sure its going to be in very widespread use. Ramp druids continue to sound kinda scary though.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does the combo of taunt, untargetable, and high health eat up a bunch of the card's budget?
I think the taunt and targeting eat the budget which is why its attack is so low. A "vanilla" nine drop would be expected as 9/9. So they took off four from this for the keywords, yes.

Which seems fucking stupid compared to shit like Ysera and Alex which have far more powerful effects but still big stat lines, only losing two from a vanilla line. Of course we know they sucked at balance before and now they are gun shy about power creep, but still, give this card something else. Drop it to eight mana and I'm more interested. But ramp druid should like it, it could be a royal pain in the ass for that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Arcane nullifier is only one attack off a senjin. Though, I'll admit that "only one attack" may be disingenuous at the 4 drop. Wish I had a better minion to directly compare to Big Soggy.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, yeah they take off that attack point for the aura. Consider, Sen'jin passes the vanilla test, has taunt also and is a fucking common! Then they add another effect to Nullifier (a rare) and feel they need to detract a stat point.

Now this, which islegendaryis losing four full points from vanilla to add those two effects? One of which is available on a common minion for free, and both are on Nullifier for only a one point penalty. How does this make sense? What makes this thing legend status then?

Now, trading into a Nullifer is a much different prospect than trying to trade into a 5/9 for sure. But its still vulnerable to silence and TBK, and they make it cost fucking nine? Why? Because of ramp/sea witch sort of shenanigans?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, yeah they take off that attack point for the aura. Consider, Sen'jin passes the vanilla test, has taunt also and is a fucking common! Then they add another effect to Nullifier and feel they need to detract a stat point.

Now this, which islegendaryis losing four full points from vanilla to add those two effects? One of which is available on a common minion for free, and both are on Nullifier for only a one point penalty. How does this make sense? What makes this thing legend status then?

Now, trading into a Nullifer is a much different prospect than trying to trade into a 5/9 for sure. But its still vulnerable to silence and TBK, and they make it cost fucking nine? Why? Because of ramp/sea witch sort of shenanigans?
Well, it could be just for the "one per deck" restriction - two on a side could get really annoying.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, it could be just for the "one per deck" restriction - two on a side could get really annoying.
Well then make it cost ten and be an epic. If they really thought about such a thing then why wasn't MC a legend?