Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I screwed up, reading the card quickly on a phone i thought all spells you cast would cost health that turn. Now realize only 1 spell, whoops! Well still seems incredible to me since really i only ever want to combo with SS. By turn 7 it shouldn't be hard to have an SS in hand. Pulling Cho would probably be the most inconsistent part.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno what Famm is on about, but it's also a 7/7 for 7, which probably isn't going to be that underpowered with boom rotating out, especially if BGH gets some kind of nerf. You know you don't actually HAVE to use that combo ability right? Sometimes he'll just be a war golem.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok, NOW I'm excited!
Sometimes BGH is just a really fragile 3 drop. Sometimes Black Knight is just a really expensive yeti. Cho'gall is a big threat that sometimes sets up a major tempo play. He's going to see a lot of use.

Neph_sl

shitlord
The fact that you have to cast the spell on the turn you play Cho'Gall really keeps the effect in line. If you could bank that spell cast, he would probably be overpowered. He'd really become a Dr. 7 for Warlock that you could just throw down on 7 and wait / tap for a spell later on.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chog'all is phenomenal. I think people are too used to spells being embarrassing when you're pointing them at deathrattle minion #394 that leaves insane value behind after being removed.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Priest is starting to grow on me. Entombing both Rag and Tirion in one game just feels so good. Yeah fuck your face Secret Paladin.

Column_sl

shitlord
Priest is starting to grow on me. Entombing both Rag and Tirion in one game just feels so good. Yeah fuck your face Secret Paladin.
First thing what secret pally runs rag, shits not even worth it considering how many mirrors, and agro you are going to run into...2nd of all if you made it all the way to Tirion hes probly not doing well... That means he's afraid of lightbomb, and wasn't wise enough to put uyp any stick minions before challenger came out

The whole deck revolves around secret 6 to Boom.... Tirion is just an insurance policy

Just an FYI control priest is the 2nd lowest win percentage vs Secret pally

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Certainly ready to blow my 3200 dust and 7k gold on this expac. Yog-Saron looks hilarious. Will totally be putting that shit in a freeze mage.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
First thing what secret pally runs rag, shits not even worth it considering how many mirrors, and agro you are going to run into...2nd of all if you made it all the way to Tirion hes probly not doing well... That means he's afraid of lightbomb, and wasn't wise enough to put uyp any stick minions before challenger came out

The whole deck revolves around secret 6 to Boom.... Tirion is just an insurance policy

Just an FYI control priest is the 2nd lowest win percentage vs Secret pally
What? Control priest wrecks secret pally.

Column_sl

shitlord
What? Control priest wrecks secret pally.
O really.. ;}

rrr_img_130624.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
No you are correct. I'm looking at that chart wrong. Either way the amount of control priests you will see in rank 10 and below is minimal.

Secret pally is fine

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that's the 2nd lowest percentage against Secret pally. That is hardly wrecking shit like you would imply...

Every class does better
No...the table you are showing is win rate for secret pally against priest. Its saying priest is the second worst matchup for secret pal...

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm 5-2 vs Paladin, 4-0 since I made some minor changes. I don't think my deck is standard, but it's been working pretty well. 17-9 atm, 13-5 with the most recent updates

UdAhn14.png

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Christ. Even if you are stupid enough to read the graph backwards, playing the actual game should be enough to inform you otherwise. Secret pally runs what.. 1 minion that doesn't get wrecked by lightbomb?

Column_sl

shitlord
Shredder,Tiron, Minibot, Haunted creeper...

3 of those coming out before challenger even comes out.

It's the deathlord that hurts more then anything because it puts into play cards that won't activate.

And like I said I barely see anyone running priests under 10. so I guess I don't give a fuck

Its all warriors, Zoo,Druids, and pallys

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Shredder,Tiron, Minibot, Haunted creeper...

3 of those coming out before challenger even comes out.

It's the deathlord that hurts more then anything because it puts into play cards that won't activate.

And like I said I barely see anyone running priests under 10. so I guess I don't give a fuck

Its all warriors, Zoo,Druids, and pallys
All of those are good match ups for Control Priest with the possible exception of Druid (though I'm 3-1 vs Druid)