Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might as well, you get full dust. So can always just craft them again.
Yeah but you know that dust is realistically going into something else heh. For me I'm like fuck it, I'm sitting on a fuckton of dust anyway so I'm not going to just spend it all after the giant load of packs I'll be opening on top of it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They didn't "implement standard". Most of us here thought they should have nerfed to shake up the meta pre-standard anyway though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's weird, I'm playing on my iPad right now and nerfs are definitely not in. Nor can I dust for the full cost either.

Oh, do I have an unfair advantage over PC players.
smile.png
Pretty sure matchmaking only puts you against players on the same patch as you, so you're only playing against other people without the nerf.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was able to get close to 6k dust from all the disenchants. I have two golden Knife Jugglers but I think that card will still be used so not sure I want to dust those.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would have been a fun as fuck two days if they had done that though, kinda wish it was the case.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well I can no longer play on the iPad, I get a message the game has been update, but update not yet available on App Store.

Time for a movie I guess.
smile.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rofl. just got matched against a spare parts antonidas deck, not really mech or tempo. Anyway, he got 11 fireballs from antonidas AND got malorne from unstable portal.

I still won. Fatigue warrior unstoppable!