Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking I should put a flametongue in my midrange list, its such a strong card, gives some reach/trading and helps with Thing From Below.

Standard Midrange Shaman - Hearthstone Top Decks

Dropped to one hex for it. I really want a second evolve in there though. Maybe drop a feral spirit but that seems too greedy in a way.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
post deleted, did they cancel it or something? I assume they pulled it since TwoBiers already did it?
Frodan said something about legal issues

It had nothing to do with the guy finishing it already, it was going to be an ongoing thing. If someone did it they only guaranteed the emote for 30 days, and then after the 30 days the first person to do it (which could be the same person) would be able to change the emote and lock it in for 30 more days.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
(VERY IMPORTANT, ANY ENTRY BOUGHT WITH REAL CURRENCY INVALIDATES YOUR RUN).
Never understand that, care to explain why?
thought this was the legal issue, not the whole challenge.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So the nerfs just went live, that's amusing.

The guaranteed pack from Arena Runs will now always be from the most recently released expansion. Additionally, you are slightly more likely to receive a second card pack from a different standard set.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha, I bet there are some SALTY motherfuckers who were 25 or less wins from golden druid and shit.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, just disenchanted tons of nerfed stuff, woo dust. Also looks like you can disenchant the Naxx cards already too although don't think I'll bother yet.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, I bet there are some SALTY motherfuckers who were 25 or less wins from golden druid and shit.
I actually stopped to finish up when the new expansion goes live or try to with something new. Haven't played in a couple days now even, not even to do dailies

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went from like 2000 dust (if that) to 10,000. I had a golden lore, BGH, and Keeper that I almost missed, in addition to 3 of the giants. Fucking score.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dusted my golden leper, BGH and Molten. Feels bad man for my OCD but hard to pass up all that dust with this set and more coming later this year. Also dusted the lores and forces, if they become useful again its a wash on the dust and if they don't its too good not to, didn't bother with any other rare or below. Honestly knife juggler might still be pretty useful too.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That's weird, I'm playing on my iPad right now and nerfs are definitely not in. Nor can I dust for the full cost either.

Oh, do I have an unfair advantage over PC players.
smile.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's weird, I'm playing on my iPad right now and nerfs are definitely not in. Nor can I dust for the full cost either.

Oh, do I have an unfair advantage over PC players.
smile.png
Are they in effect if you actually play the cards though?