Hearthstone

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
How the fuck did blizzard make Darkshire Councilmen and think that was a reasonable card. They learned fuck all from past mistakes clearly. That card breaks zoo so fucking hard

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea where is my 3 mana 2/2 Battlecry: Set a taunt minion's attack and health to 1 minion?
Make him epic, make him neutral, so we can have an answer to Druid and Shaman tauntbruisers that come out 2 turns before you can even think of Black Knighting one of them.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another paladin quest and another 3 wins. 10/11 with paladin now since wotog, maybe I should play it outside of quests, but maybe my luck would end then. Paladin is really strong against what everyone has been complaining about the past few posts.

Explosivo_sl

shitlord
As someone who likes shaman for no particular reason, I'm not all that annoyed at where shaman is at the moment, because before WOTOG Shaman was pretty useless. Never had a viable deck in the meta with the exception of--maybe--midrange, but there were far better decks than that. I'd like to see perfect balance across classes, but in the meantime I'm enjoying actually being able to regularly win games as a shaman.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Light in the Darkness is so great. There are tons of shitty minions that are completely playable with +1/+1. Just got an awesome 2 for 1 trade with a 5/6 windfury harpy :p

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Playing a ton of freeze mages today, they nerfed a bunch of decks that didn't interact with the board and hardly played any minions which is exactly what freeze mage does. It's extremely boring to have my board frozen 3 turns in a row and just sit there doing nothing and then just die to 20+ dmg from hand.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's weird. Maybe people copying dreamhack lists? Freeze mage is viable in a tournament but it's trash on the ladder now.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've played a ton of pally since the new meta and it is NOT an answer to zoo. The answer to zoo is getting lucky and them never seeing the second councilman. The new answers to speed decks(good taunts) and a shitty 1/1 arcane explosion is pathetic. There is no way that 59 damage in 7 turns is the least bit balanced. I love some N'Zoth rogue and hunter too but the lack of strong healing kills them. Probably giving miracle a shot since I wasn't around to enjoy it the first time. That or tuning up my old god priest deck.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone even experimented with Wild mode since the patch?
I basically use wild the way I used to use casual. The zoo that was dominating before standard is still really good and I switched a councilman in to improve it even more. I have seen some secret pally but not as badly as you might think, some days worse than others. You can always tech in that eater of secrets if its bad enough.

Obviously there is still all the old broken shit boom/shredder/belcher etc etc etc. But its not all bad, I like the option for a change of pace and to work on classes for golden in an alternate setting.

As time wears on wild is going to get more and more interesting. Right now it is much of the same old meta we just got rid of plus some of the more powerful standard decks/cards mixed in. But after another adventure, and then the next set...and beyond...things will probably really start to get shaken up in wild and never stop being crazytown.

Haka

N00b
Light in the Darkness is so great. There are tons of shitty minions that are completely playable with +1/+1. Just got an awesome 2 for 1 trade with a 5/6 windfury harpy :p
Just added this to my N'Zoth pally deck, it's a great card for this deck as I don't find much to play early in the game. Sometimes I'll grab a deathrattle minion, other times something to curve. Even late game I'm happy to see it as I can usually choose something I can put down that turn. I had one game where I grabbbed the Skeleton King and he basically won me the game after I kept getting him put into my hand.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bah, I had to afk a sec when I lost to a yogg rogue who had renounce darkness cast on himself and changed him to shaman. I had 14 hp and he had an empty board and I somehow lost, hard to make out what was in the sidebar, he played a tundra rhino that he got from an infest. I had reno in hand, but who the fuck would expect 14 hp from hand on an empty board after a renounce darkness.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You got a pre nerf Lorewalker Cho!
Well the n'zoth variant I'm running atm uses harvest golems in place of some of the bigger deathrattles, better matchup against aggro but against double entomb priest I'm pretty fucked. I waited until both his pains were gone, then dropped tirion and cho. huehue

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol I was going over old Alpha changes that I'd forgotten out of curiosity when I mentioned Cho, and Leper Gnome used to be a 1/1 but they made it a 2/1 and Blade Flurry used to be just minions as well but was upgraded to minions + hero.

Also, I wish this still existed for fatigue warrior haha :Death Wish - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Wiki

Not really, but yeah, kinda.

Oh btw. Discovered (much to my annoyance) that the new Faceless copier guy that copies attack and health doesn't properly work on buffed minions if you get it from a Light in the Darkness. Like A Light in the Darkness doesn't work. I played it and targetted an 8/9, and it came out as an 8/9 with taunt rather than a 9/10 as you'd have thought it would. Don't know if it's a bug or intentional, but kinda dumb. Since that means A Light in the Darkness is a lie with certain minions.

You LIAR!!