Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've played a ton of pally since the new meta and it is NOT an answer to zoo. The answer to zoo is getting lucky and them never seeing the second councilman. The new answers to speed decks(good taunts) and a shitty 1/1 arcane explosion is pathetic. There is no way that 59 damage in 7 turns is the least bit balanced. I love some N'Zoth rogue and hunter too but the lack of strong healing kills them. Probably giving miracle a shot since I wasn't around to enjoy it the first time. That or tuning up my old god priest deck.
Fatigue warrior is a better answer, but my n'zoth paladin hasn't lost to zoo yet so I think its far from a bad match up. My deck is more minion based than the popular version on the ladder. I believe that deck cut keepers while I still have 2xequality, aldors, and keepers. Also running 1 seal of champions and 1 bok so I have plenty of answers for the councilmen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh btw. Discovered (much to my annoyance) that the new Faceless copier guy that copies attack and health doesn't properly work on buffed minions if you get it from a Light in the Darkness. Like A Light in the Darkness doesn't work. I played it and targetted an 8/9, and it came out as an 8/9 with taunt rather than a 9/10 as you'd have thought it would. Don't know if it's a bug or intentional, but kinda dumb. Since that means A Light in the Darkness is a lie with certain minions.
That's how it works. It's a 2/2 in your hand, when it comes into play it replaces the old attack/health. If you got the old faceless it would be the exact same. 4/4 in your hand, perfectly matches whatever it copies.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
That's how it works. It's a 2/2 in your hand, when it comes into play it replaces the old attack/health. If you got the old faceless it would be the exact same. 4/4 in your hand, perfectly matches whatever it copies.
There is no way to summon it after discovering it so that it would benefit from A light in the darkness. Why does it show the spell buff on the Faceless Shambler than? Faceless Manipulator doesn't.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is no way to summon it after discovering it so that it would benefit from A light in the darkness. Why does it show the spell buff on the Faceless Shambler than? Faceless Manipulator doesn't.
Faceless essentially replaces itself with a copy of the minion you target, so it loses anything that affected the Faceless itself. This new one doesn't, just copies stats. And since that stat copying happens after the +1/+1 it overrides it. Just like if you Aldor it after buffing it, the Aldor would overwrite the copying, etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bleah. Healbot rotating out sure contributed a hell of a lot to stifling the diversity of the format.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played gav's fatigue warrior nzoth pally hits tridion on curve. Black knight +ooze follow up. Feels good.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Just added this to my N'Zoth pally deck, it's a great card for this deck as I don't find much to play early in the game. Sometimes I'll grab a deathrattle minion, other times something to curve. Even late game I'm happy to see it as I can usually choose something I can put down that turn. I had one game where I grabbbed the Skeleton King and he basically won me the game after I kept getting him put into my hand.
I like this card, but I feel like it's too slow to play at the moment. Playing a 2 mana card and having it do nothing on that turn in the early game can be a death sentence.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, with the powerful board clears and tons of healing nzoth pally has access to, I think you can afford to be a little greedy. Most of the time you're just hero powering on turn 2 anyway.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I've been having success with Lock and Load Hunter of all things. It might be because they are mulliganing for a deck which plays minions early on.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Also noticed something funny. If Yog-Saron dies his triggers still go off, but if he kills a Sylvannas every spell he casts after he is stolen now go off for your opponent.

So the way those work are really weird, it makes it so Sylvannas can steal a battlecry.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've been having success with Lock and Load Hunter of all things. It might be because they are mulliganing for a deck which plays minions early on.
What is your deck list?

I've been refining the list I posted some time ago:

rrr_img_132545.jpg

it's now:
-1 Tracking
-1 Snipe

+1 Powershot
+1 Explosive Shot

Was stuck with the old version around rank 10, but I'm winning again (rank 8 atm) since the 2 changes.

Column_sl

shitlord
How have you not gotten bored playing zoo since beta?
People still play Zoo? o Yeah it's Hearthstone why wouldn't they be playing the same deck 3 years later. Our game is so Great!

O I made a funny

Maybe a better question for you is How have you not gotten bored of "Heartstone" since beta....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get bored of it all the time. I'll get bored of it again in another month or so, for now I'm having fun.