Hearthstone

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had great luck just playing a Beast Hunter deck. Turn one Call of the Wild is intense. Then all the card draw from Buzzard.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey Morrow, time to make a Chinese account.

HS China: Top Arena Players to be Rewarded, Blizzard to Integrate Facebook Sign-On Streaming Functionality into Hearthstone - News - HearthPwn

Official Announcement in China

Definitely some cool stuff for Arena players. Too bad I am not good enough to get to 12 wins consistently.
I am no where near good enough for 12 wins. I get butt stomped in Arena. I feel I am picking the best of what I am offered while maintaining a good cost spread but I end up playing people that I swear built their decks from their own collections. I find it hard to believe that anybody consistently wins 12 on Arena.

Finally started the ranked play. I got up to 15th with agro Shaman. Now I keep going up and down. I got to see the Murlock Paladin deck and was in awe of what that player was able to do.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This week's brawl was pretty awesome. So many different options and decks to use even though priest was just too good not to use. It makes it hard to go back to the ladder and the similar options of the past month or so.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Been having fun with J4CKIECHAN's Yogg druid. Casually went from rank 12 to 6 this weekend. The deck is the most fun deck I've played in a long while. Hilarious wins out of *almost* nowhere. Beats a lot of meta decks. I'd say there's no matchup below 50% really, but without tracking my games it's hard to say exactly. Only losses are to super-fast aggro that get god draws... still can win against fast decks though, just depends on draws.

Here's the exact list:Yogg Token Druid Guide by J4CKIECHAN - Hearthstone Decks

One of the best wins I had was playing against a Ramp druid..
He was able to get board early and has Druid of the Claw taunted.
I have an insignificant turn, might have played Nourish for cards, can't remember.
He was able to win the joust with Master Jouster
I play a minion (forget which) and pop the DS with my face.
He drops Ysera
I play Wisps of the Old Gods + Innervate + Soul of the Forest
He plays Ancient of War and goes face.
I play Power of the Wild+Roar+Roar(acquired from Raven Idol)+Hero Power. 47 power represented: 1 wisp into Jouster, 2 wisps into AoW, 2 wisps into Ysera, 1 wisp into Druid of the Claw. Hit Druid's Face for 11 damage, he's at 14 health.
I have 14 power still on board and he surrenders.

I love the control games. If I can get to turn 9 and do Wisps+Innervate+Soul, the game is usually won.
Every game is a little different which makes the deck so fun. Sometimes you just keep spitting out tokens and minions, other times you hold until a big power turn. Very fun deck and requires a lot of thought. I've used Wrath for card draw in lieu of clearing opponent board many times. The deck is similar to Freeze Mage in a way, it's more about card draw and getting into some big combo turns than playing tempo.

And for the most bullshit RNG (but didn't matter since I still won): Was the end of a super tight game against tempo mage. I had 7 wisps on board with Soul of the Forest. I'm at 8 life. Just enough to avoid Fireball+Ping. He uses ARCANE MISSLES. ALL 3 HIT MY FACE.

He didn't have Fireball or any other damage so I still win. 3x 1/8 chance .............. I was so pissed and thought I lost for sure.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just saw a weird bug with yogg. Played a yogg hunter and he killed himself playing yogg and I guess that bugged him out somehow? Each spell was adding a random amount of power to his attack, when he died he had an attack of 328. Missed the ss of it because I wanted to see how high it would get, but then the hero portrait with the attack in it blew up before I grabbed a ss. He got that explorer hat from locked and loaded and I was playing control warrior so it was a boat load of spells.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a strange brawl. Finally found a use for gnomish experimenter though.

*edit*

Most effective deck I've found so far is 2x upgrade, 2x fiery war axe, 2 bloodsail raider, 1x bloodsail cultist. Cultist should probably be something else, but it absolutely fucking wrecks tempo mage which is like 75% of your matchups.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Won my first brawl with auchenai/coh expecting to face a tempo mage blowing their load and that's exactly what happened.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love how in this game my opponent's can continually make retarded plays that should be punished but I can't because any of the 4-6 cards that'll punish them are in the bottom half of my deck and whenever I'm aggressive my opponent always has the perfect answers in their first 10 cards.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What a strange brawl. Finally found a use for gnomish experimenter though.

*edit*

Most effective deck I've found so far is 2x upgrade, 2x fiery war axe, 2 bloodsail raider, 1x bloodsail cultist. Cultist should probably be something else, but it absolutely fucking wrecks tempo mage which is like 75% of your matchups.
The best decks seem to be mage with flamewalker/apprentice.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
znoth secret paladin fairly legit, check it out if you're bored. Not great by any means but pretty hilarious to imagine people's reactions to "who am I?" out of nowhere on t6.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been having fun with J4CKIECHAN's Yogg druid. Casually went from rank 12 to 6 this weekend. The deck is the most fun deck I've played in a long while. Hilarious wins out of *almost* nowhere. Beats a lot of meta decks. I'd say there's no matchup below 50% really, but without tracking my games it's hard to say exactly. Only losses are to super-fast aggro that get god draws... still can win against fast decks though, just depends on draws.

Here's the exact list:Yogg Token Druid Guide by J4CKIECHAN - Hearthstone Decks

One of the best wins I had was playing against a Ramp druid..
He was able to get board early and has Druid of the Claw taunted.
I have an insignificant turn, might have played Nourish for cards, can't remember.
He was able to win the joust with Master Jouster
I play a minion (forget which) and pop the DS with my face.
He drops Ysera
I play Wisps of the Old Gods + Innervate + Soul of the Forest
He plays Ancient of War and goes face.
I play Power of the Wild+Roar+Roar(acquired from Raven Idol)+Hero Power. 47 power represented: 1 wisp into Jouster, 2 wisps into AoW, 2 wisps into Ysera, 1 wisp into Druid of the Claw. Hit Druid's Face for 11 damage, he's at 14 health.
I have 14 power still on board and he surrenders.

I love the control games. If I can get to turn 9 and do Wisps+Innervate+Soul, the game is usually won.
Every game is a little different which makes the deck so fun. Sometimes you just keep spitting out tokens and minions, other times you hold until a big power turn. Very fun deck and requires a lot of thought. I've used Wrath for card draw in lieu of clearing opponent board many times. The deck is similar to Freeze Mage in a way, it's more about card draw and getting into some big combo turns than playing tempo.

And for the most bullshit RNG (but didn't matter since I still won): Was the end of a super tight game against tempo mage. I had 7 wisps on board with Soul of the Forest. I'm at 8 life. Just enough to avoid Fireball+Ping. He uses ARCANE MISSLES. ALL 3 HIT MY FACE.

He didn't have Fireball or any other damage so I still win. 3x 1/8 chance .............. I was so pissed and thought I lost for sure.
I am trying this deck out. I was only missing the Bloodmage. I replaced it with the shielded squire. It plays pretty well. I just got Yogg, so I am looking forward to his shenanigans.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ditch Thalnos for Harrison and Cenarius for Onyxia if you have her. Harrison can be Azure Drake if you don't have him or aren't running into warriors.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Been playing some control priest because i hate myself. 8-3 around rank 9. Seems alright but fuck Call of the Wild. That shit makes or breaks every game if they have it on time or not or if I have a clear for it. Had a gross match against a warrior where i had 2 extra copies of nzoth from his deck via shades.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
priest is so good against other control decks but good god did it get buttraped against aggressive decks with the loss of naxx and gvg.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paladin is just as good. Consecration rapes that druid deck. 4 consecutive paladin decks with consecration. lol