Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I had an account that I created for the Fireside Gathering card back that I used for RAF. The tutorial was already done so it only took about an hour and a half to get the portrait.

In other news this Meta is incredibly stale. People figured out that Shaman was overpowered the first day of Whispers. Two months later they are still overpowered.

Right now over half of my matches are Shaman or Warrior. Hunter and Warlock makes up a sizable percentage of the remaining matches.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I predicted that warrior would be big, but I never expected to see so many distinctly different archetypes be successful.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had an account that I created for the Fireside Gathering card back that I used for RAF. The tutorial was already done so it only took about an hour and a half to get the portrait.

In other news this Meta is incredibly stale. People figured out that Shaman was overpowered the first day of Whispers. Two months later they are still overpowered.

Right now over half of my matches are Shaman or Warrior. Hunter and Warlock makes up a sizable percentage of the remaining matches.
Not any worse than paladin and zoolock during gvg/tgt. The last....5 months? of tgt you could count on 80% of your matches against one of those two. Plus new decks are still being discovered, ie aggro dragon warrior and yogg druid gaining popularity this past week. I don't think one new deck came into the meta once tgt launched so you were largely playing the same shit since brm.

Anyone else noticing daily quest log bugging the fuck out since the patch?
Yeah, here too. Went to reroll a quest yesterday and it didn't show that it rerolled, exited and came back and it showed 4 quests. I think eventually the quest I rerolled went away/I don't think I could complete all 4.

Column_sl

shitlord
That brawl is so fucked up buggy.

Played a 3 mana minion with 7 mana, unable to play anything else. Played a minion, and no spell goes off..

Played a minion, and unable to move him for the whole game...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new play a game with a friend quest is fucking sweet as hell though, both players get 80g. Two ppl on my friend's list had it this morning, a quick, cool 160g.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
We played them out, but I would imagine so. If for some reason it didn't you still could have one person pass the whole time while the other burned them down.

Column_sl

shitlord
Another bug today. There is definitely things screwed up after the patch.

If the game disconnects you in your mulligan then reconnects , you get a whole new starting hand. That just happened to me

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The new play a game with a friend quest is fucking sweet as hell though, both players get 80g. Two ppl on my friend's list had it this morning, a quick, cool 160g.

wow, surprised they would add something like this

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got my Shaman. Speaking of bugs, has anybody else had issues with minions that charge not charging and then not doing anything? I think it has something to do with connection rates and clicking on them to quickly.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wow, surprised they would add something like this
Well, they probably still want incoming players to have more resources, considering they just added the RAF stuff they are clearly focused on that.

But a possibly unintended side effect could also be people actually wanting friends. The spectate quest is easy enough to drop theoretically despite its 100g value, if you don't really need classic packs. But this one is too good to pass up. Some players don't have any kind of active friend list and it wouldn't hurt to encourage people to add their opponents for reasons other than to talk shit or be super butt mad about nothing.

Also can sorta encourage a level of social interaction in the game which it sorely lacks and could serve to keep people invested in playing longer term.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got my Shaman. Speaking of bugs, has anybody else had issues with minions that charge not charging and then not doing anything? I think it has something to do with connection rates and clicking on them to quickly.
There's an old bug involving clicking a charger too quickly. If that's the same one then I think the work around is to make sure to do something else first that turn before sending the charger. I forget, can probably google it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's an old bug involving clicking a charger too quickly. If that's the same one then I think the work around is to make sure to do something else first that turn before sending the charger. I forget, can probably google it.
Good to know. Is Mid-Shaman the Shaman deck everyone is playing or is it agro-Shaman? I have seen a couple of agro but honestly it seems that warrior is more difficult to over come and the one I have seen a lot. As noted though, there appears to be a few variants to the deck. Cthun, agro and dragon are the three types I see a lot with a sprinkle of control warrior.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Good to know. Is Mid-Shaman the Shaman deck everyone is playing or is it agro-Shaman? I have seen a couple of agro but honestly it seems that warrior is more difficult to over come and the one I have seen a lot. As noted though, there appears to be a few variants to the deck. Cthun, agro and dragon are the three types I see a lot with a sprinkle of control warrior.
http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/vs-d...aper-report-9/

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Double post so I'll comment on the report. Popularity of yogg druid almost makes me want to craft one...almost. Surprised Reno warlock is coming back in popularity, didn't think that deck would be good in this fast paced meta.