Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sooooooooo Hearthstone tournament next week I think, will post sign ups on Thursday. Standard, 3 decks, conquerers format. Any additional twists you guys can think of? I'm batting a couple around.
So I know this post got kinda glossed over, but I'm sure many of us are down.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good to know. Is Mid-Shaman the Shaman deck everyone is playing or is it agro-Shaman? I have seen a couple of agro but honestly it seems that warrior is more difficult to over come and the one I have seen a lot. As noted though, there appears to be a few variants to the deck. Cthun, agro and dragon are the three types I see a lot with a sprinkle of control warrior.
You'd probably have a better chance with the midrange if you're facing those war decks, but really you just need some draw luck on shaman to win in the first place. Mid has the hexes to get past some of the taunt/phattys though.

Surprised Reno warlock is coming back in popularity, didn't think that deck would be good in this fast paced meta.
And if you start seeing a lot of those guys, the aggro list would serve better. I think warrior is so popular now just because they can match up more evenly across the meta. Shaman seems more streaky.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I simply have lost the ability to win games. It doesn't matter what deck I play I simply lose. I've been hovering around rank 15 this season which is the worst I've ever had it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Playing some Yogg Druid because I'm 123 wins from golden Druid. Jesus fuck Fandral makes for some broken as fuck combo's, especially if you've had Emperor tick and/or have some innervates. It's ridiculously gross. Like what can they do when you do shit like that 7 mana wisp card and soul of the forest.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
weird, just got home and went to load up Hearthstone and its downloading what I can only think is the whole game again.

Rime

<Donor>
Just had a 1.5gb or so download. Rumor mill is that the next adventure is heading out soon. It is a WoW raid and uses 3 chinese characters. Which would mean it is likely Ulduar or Kara. My money is on Karazhan.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I thought the brawl would be fun when I read about it but after actually playing it's in the running for worst brawl ever. "Random spells deck and summoning minions with each spell" was so much better.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It really pleases me having the record show up with your name in arena. It's such a nice quality of life change

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather have arena wins count towards golden portraits and have my golden cards usable in arena....but the record is nice I guess.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd rather have arena wins count towards golden portraits and have my golden cards usable in arena....but the record is nice I guess.
Well those go without saying, I just don't see them likely
frown.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing some Yogg Druid because I'm 123 wins from golden Druid. Jesus fuck Fandral makes for some broken as fuck combo's, especially if you've had Emperor tick and/or have some innervates. It's ridiculously gross. Like what can they do when you do shit like that 7 mana wisp card and soul of the forest.
Yeah, I didn't realize how strong fandral was until I started playing yogg druid. Fandral + raven idol so strong in particular. If you can fandral and two raven idol or get a 2nd raven idol from the first one it gives you such a huge card advantage.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finished playing a Yogg Druid match where Yogg made copies of himself and put them in my deck. Then I got to draw three cards with the same yogg and drew him again. The 3rd one is when my opponent conceded. So much fun. I just wish they would freeze the timer while yogg resolved. I need to get the blood mage for that deck to shine, as having + spell damage can make a big difference.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also, ppl have found the counter to shaman, aggro warrior. Was trying to finish up golden shaman yesterday evening and was having a dreadful time as it is a horrible match up for shaman and 3 out of every 4 games I played was aggro warrior. Saw some ppl playing tempo warrior also. I know ppl play what the heart feels, I do; but aggro warrior just seems all around so much better than tempo warrior, not sure why you'd play tempo over aggro otherwise.