Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Plus an ET tick on at least 3 of the cards. Why does this deck keep getting rediscovered? There's nothing added to WoG that particularly helped it. Ghoul was a minor addition.

Taho

N00b
Using Wild Pyros, with AoP's and Commanding Shout seems to be the key. You can clear boards and draw cards at the same time.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
The way I see it is it came back into the meta not because of new cards added since there aren't any but because taunts like Sludge Belcher was rotated out and Loetheb not existing was a big counter too. There are generally much less defence minions in general.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, saw mr yagut play it saturday night/sunday morning and have been seeing it more and more since. Most likely will get nerfed because they have nerfed every one of these types of decks.
It shits all over control which is just another reason to not even attempt the archetype. Not sure if it will help push even more aggro into the meta but is fun if you can last long enough to get it off. I really like dragon warr right now but have been trying to get a variant of Kripps priest deck to succeed. It's pretty solid if you don't get OTK decks. Feels bad to know you are going to lose unless you can a lucky combo turn before a deck dedicated to combo does.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It shits all over control which is just another reason to not even attempt the archetype. Not sure if it will help push even more aggro into the meta but is fun if you can last long enough to get it off. I really like dragon warr right now but have been trying to get a variant of Kripps priest deck to succeed. It's pretty solid if you don't get OTK decks. Feels bad to know you are going to lose unless you can a lucky combo turn before a deck dedicated to combo does.
Unless its control warrior, I think its going to be a good match up for me on c'thun warrior. I lost to it the first couple of times because I wasn't really expecting it and I was playing the match up like I would another warrior trying to get too much value when now I know its perfectly acceptable to execute their acolytes just to buy yourself more time. And now that I think about it that play won me a game I just played because he did the full 52 to me w/ 9 cards remaining in his deck on turn 10 or 11, but I had just gained 14 armor the turn before putting me at 57 health.
Just gotta play it like against freeze mage and armor up almost every turn.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless its control warrior, I think its going to be a good match up for me on c'thun warrior. I lost to it the first couple of times because I wasn't really expecting it and I was playing the match up like I would another warrior trying to get too much value when now I know its perfectly acceptable to execute their acolytes just to buy yourself more time. And now that I think about it that play won me a game I just played because he did the full 52 to me w/ 9 cards remaining in his deck on turn 10 or 11, but I had just gained 14 armor the turn before putting me at 57 health.
Just gotta play it like against freeze mage and armor up almost every turn.
Having real bad luck playing C'thun Warrior. Paladin just seems to rape me, though I might need to add another Brawl into the deck. Have seen some pretty good Paladin decks that appear to have answers for all situations.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would you play control warrior without double brawl in the first place? N'zoth can be tuned to have a favorable match against control warrior but it's still a terrible deck for the meta atm.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm starting to see a lot of those OTK Warriors. I guess everyone wants to play it since it's being streamed by so many people. I haven't lost to it yet because my Mage deck can burst them down before its combo time. It reminds me of the old Patron Warrior which took a lot of games to really learn and figure out. It's a very effective deck but it has a very high skill cap. People are still learning how to play it so it's not super annoying yet but I could easily see it become meta breaking.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, the meta just shifts more heavily aggro in response, and C'thun warrior should be able to armor up out of range, just save your brann for shieldbearer instead of doomcaller.

Taho

N00b
Love this game.

rrr_img_136812.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New adventure announcment coming next week, 7/28, heavily speculated to be Karazhan. Hopefully the are rolling it out right after they announce it again, so like first week of August.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having real bad luck playing C'thun Warrior. Paladin just seems to rape me, though I might need to add another Brawl into the deck. Have seen some pretty good Paladin decks that appear to have answers for all situations.
Why would you play control warrior without double brawl in the first place? N'zoth can be tuned to have a favorable match against control warrior but it's still a terrible deck for the meta atm.
Yeah, two brawls has been standard in control for awhile now. It is mandatory. I don't see too many paladins, but I think the matchup is the best for warrior its ever been.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The Paladin deck I see the most is what I refer to as "Shit Paladin." It's the deck that runs a bunch of little shits like the 2/1 deathrattle give Divine Shield and a bunch of other 1 health shits. It's one of those decks that is really annoying because you either stomp them into the ground or get overrun.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I finished my 5 brawl daily in just a few minutes with murloc shaman and got THREE salty friend requesters. That might be a new record.

Taho

N00b
This might be my favorite Brawl yet. Got first win with deathrattle pally. It seems interesting enough that I'll probably make a deck for each of the 4 themes.