Hearthstone

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Getting a random Gazlowe in the Prologue was auto-win. AI didn't see it as much of a threat for some reason. Even on heroic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I got a Corrupted hogger and the ai didn't know what do to, gave me like 3 extra gnolls it didn't have to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Savjz flooding people out with evolving bloodlust arcanosmith pantry spiders. Tuskar Totemic MVP of course.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Savjz flooding people out with evolving bloodlust arcanosmith pantry spiders. Tuskar Totemic MVP of course.

Will have to try. I've been getting beat by the delicious new discard zoo! Yay for Blizzard! I can't wait for them to actually draw when using under-costed gas instead of just working around it.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played against some priest decks using the feast guy today. One of them was pretty good, one of them was terrible.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just played against some dumbfuck of a cthun warrior who, among other things, failed to attack before brawl both times. Except it didn't matter because his only minion won against my full board both times.

God this game is garbage.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I guess I'm the complete opposite, thought the LoE fights were much better overall, more unique mechanics and variety.

Besides the chess match we didn't see much, and I thought that was pretty lame anyways. You only had 5 different cards you could play

• 1Like

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trying to grind out my golden shaman this season, I had full board and the druids at 15 life on turn 5. He plays yogg with 5 spells cast total and the first spell it casts is shadowflame. I couldn't help but laugh.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Call of the Wild continues to be the most OP card in this game. In fact, the whole charge mechanic is OP.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fucked around with protect the king this morning, seems like if you are to run it it would be best suited in a very aggro warrior, like pirate, where you are most often ignoring the board and going face. That way your opponent actually has minions to summon tokens and those tokens could protect something like a bloodsail raider.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Fucked around with protect the king this morning, seems like if you are to run it it would be best suited in a very aggro warrior, like pirate, where you are most often ignoring the board and going face. That way your opponent actually has minions to summon tokens and those tokens could protect something like a bloodsail raider.

Idk, ive been playing a fair amount of pirate warr and zoolock lately. You never ignore an opponents board until you can finish them soon. Even when you are ignoring their board, they arent ignoring yours and trading most of them into your stuff. Ive rarely been in a position where they had more then 2 minions out and the game wasnt already decided, i.e. the card wouldnt do much most of the time.

I think some kind of control/combo deck is who will really want this. Things like fatigue warr often let their opponent just do whatever for first few turn, then wipe it away. This could fit in to make aggro commit even more to the board before a board wipe.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Although, now that i said that, it seems crazy good with frothing berserker. Might be a home for it in an aggro deck thats built around it, i just dont think it slots into pirate warr as currently built.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I've been on a pretty solid win streak in wild with this renozoth mage. Undoubtedly needs some refinement but I've been winning so much that I haven't been able to isolate weak points. The main thing I've been contemplating is pulling brann/scarab/conjurer for some more defensive measures. Frost nova is an obvious one, I forgot it when I was tossing the deck together. Explosive sheep is obviously a no-go with n'zoth, I'm leaning towards deathlord and/or harvest golem. I'm not trying to assemble a massive n'zoth turn, but rather trying to ensure that if I draw into n'zoth early, I can just slam him right away knowing I'll be getting decent value. Also, flame lance is definitely more of a standard card.

Mage - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Also thinking about trying a version without reno so I can double up on stuff like healbot and belcher.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, Ivory Knight. Looks cool, but is it actually any good? Two things I can most directly compare it to are Guardian of Kings and Grand Crusader.

Ivory Knight. Pros: Body + healing, extra resource that is pick best 1 of 3. Cons: Weak body for casting cost, paladin already has lots of healing

Guardian of Kings. Pros: Body + healing, decent body, no chance of getting a weak heal. Cons: Slow, underpowered card for cost, paladin already has lots of healing

Grand Crusader. Pros: Acceptable body for casting cost, extra resource, possibility of getting extremely high value card. Cons: Lack of discover means it's also possible to get extremely low value card.

I'm not convinced Ivory Knight is better than either of those two, and neither of them see play as it is.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think its much more along the lines of Azure Drake. Same body, draw a card from your deck kinda equivalent to discover. Costs one less mana with spell power and dragon tag, vs a heal.

Azure drake just seems better overall. Of course, can play both if you want.

• 1Like