Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, activated right at the top of the hour. Found out when playing a game at 12:02 and a new 1 drop popped up as a choice from dark peddler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So can you just craft them now w/o buying the wing?

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, but the value of just buying the wing is far greater than just crafting for dust.
Nah, you have to earn them first. They were not in the crafting menu until I earned them, I checked before and after.

If that were the case, sure, buying the wing is way cheaper than the dust it would take to craft all the cards, but you wouldn't be crafting all the cards only the good ones.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Both of the class challenges can be a little annoying. First game with priest went so horribly I was wondering how you are supposed to beat it, 2nd game I got a nsc in my opening hand and trivialized it, may need to just concede if you don't have one in this match(then again I didn't get excavate evil after the rough first start either, in the 2nd game I saw it was in the deck so I'm sure that would allow you to come back). For the shaman one the match is so draw dependent and the only card draw I saw from shaman was azure drake, also the only spell damage I saw for the spectral claws they give you.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, you have to earn them first. They were not in the crafting menu until I earned them, I checked before and after.

If that were the case, sure, buying the wing is way cheaper than the dust it would take to craft all the cards, but you wouldn't be crafting all the cards only the good ones.

If you have to craft even a single legendary it's worth buying the whole adventure. I think a pack is worth on average 55 dust. /shrug

I could be wrong, I swear they changed it though. Maybe there is something about after whole thing released, but I don't think you can even buy Naxx anymore? Meaning you have to be able to craft them.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, you're right about not being able to buy naxx anymore so maybe it has something to do with the whole thing being released or it being out of rotation. Seems silly to me that you can't buy adventures anymore, I can still go back and play them, what if someone new wanted to do that content?

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Hmmmm. Well Ivory knight has over performed in N'Zoth Paladin so far. Getting a third equality is so sick.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanna play some form of tempo/beast druid, but I may wait until the warden comes out.

• 1Like

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I cut an Acolyte of Pain for a Firelands Portal and I'm undecided. On one hand it's great value but on the other hand it's very slow. I think it's a good, promising, card but may not fit into my current deck.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Every match today has been against some warrior tryhard. I guess noone else wants to play around with new cards.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Every match today has been against some warrior tryhard. I guess noone else wants to play around with new cards.

I dunno, the new cards aren't really that playable. The Hunter one is a good card, but not one was really running secrets so it takes a different build of deck. The Paladin card is okay, but it's not going to make a new deck.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, the new cards aren't really that playable. The Hunter one is a good card, but not one was really running secrets so it takes a different build of deck. The Paladin card is okay, but it's not going to make a new deck.

This. None of the decent stuff comes out until next week and the good stuff 3rd week.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I really enjoyed the Adventures this time around. Usually they just annoy me but even though these were fairly simple, they were fun. The prologue is my favorite but the Chess board also fun due to its unique gameplay. Most challenging for me was the Hardmode Magic Mirror. Took me like 3 tries. Won it with a Druid Mill deck that also included Venture Co Merc and Naga Sea Witch. Included Brann, Coldlights, Naturalize, 2x Tree of Life, 2x Healbot and removals. I think I won everything else in 1 try except 1 loss to Normal Mode Silverware Golem... not sure how I lost lol.

I tried a lot of the new cards "for fun" and lost like 9 stars. :D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I cut my second Acolyte of Pain for an Acidic Swamp Ooze. Seems to be a mandatory card in all decks these days with over half the ladder being Warrior, Shaman and Hunter. I'm missing the card draw so I think I'm going to yank the Firelands Portal and go back to a single AOP.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really enjoyed the Adventures this time around. Usually they just annoy me but even though these were fairly simple, they were fun. The prologue is my favorite but the Chess board also fun due to its unique gameplay. Most challenging for me was the Hardmode Magic Mirror. Took me like 3 tries. Won it with a Druid Mill deck that also included Venture Co Merc and Naga Sea Witch. Included Brann, Coldlights, Naturalize, 2x Tree of Life, 2x Healbot and removals. I think I won everything else in 1 try except 1 loss to Normal Mode Silverware Golem... not sure how I lost lol.

I tried a lot of the new cards "for fun" and lost like 9 stars. :D
Yeah, so far I'm liking this adventure A LOT more than LoE, the matches in that were so uninspiring and compared to other adventures it seems like they just phoned it in. I enjoyed all these matches, particularly the chess match.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So 1 lesson with this Brawl is that Priest can actually be formidable and fun to play. The other lesson, which applies to this entire game, is that random can be a bitch. My Shaman opponent found that out as he morphed his entire board of 7 creatures and got the 9/7 Deathrattle guy that gives me a 3/3 when it dies and........a Doomsayer. At the time I had one creature on the board. Talk about a turn around in play. I just shook my head and laughed.

• 1Like