Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zoo is cheap and top tier. Aggro shaman is also quite cheap, 2 epics and the only legendary comes from an adventure you should be getting anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well you can't play shaman without LoE, and I wouldn't play zoo without BWL. Both decks are perfectly fine without Karazhan, Karazhan adds 1 potential card to shaman and opens up a completely different version of zoo.

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just lost twice in a row to freaking Reno Jackson. Took them down to under 5 health and full heal, then they barely squeaked by with a win. Frustrating.

I have not decided if it's good or bad that the quests make you play other classes. I guess long run it's good.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Re-roll the quests if they are 40 gold, quests are good for the extra gold for sure.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
800 dust for $5? Eh...maybe?

Welcome the Welcome Bundle!

For those who can't read at work, you get 10 classic packs + a classic class legendary for $5. Anyone remember the pity timer for epics? I know it's 40 packs for legendaries.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bleh, just got moat lurker'd/sylvanas, amazing combo, but requires both cards in hand when you drop et.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Only place I use Moat Lurker is in my Reno N'Zoth rogue, which is by no means an awesome deck, but really hilarious. Can shadowstep Moat Lurker to destroy the minion, makes Luker 4 mana and able to be combo'd with Sylvanus or whatever 2nd time. I like it :D

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That $5 for 10 packs AND a class legendary is a pretty awesome deal. I'd probably do it just for the 10 packs because why not, but on top of that I have a 2/9 chance of getting a legendary I don't have and never bothered crafting. Here's to hoping i get either Velen or Al'Akir.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm missing Al'akir and Krush but it seems reasonably worth it just for the dust.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's likely a decent deal to round out your collection for cards you'd never craft. But, at the same time, would you pay $10 for pick your own legendary? Maybe.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
At the average rate of 1 legendary per 20 packs (~$16), for $10 you get a Legendary of your choice and also 50 other cards to dust/keep. Definitely worth, also worrying if they are offering a blowout deal right after an Adventure was released....

edit: Actually mb, read what Deathwing posted and thought it was dust 2 Legends to make 1 but you need to Dust 4 legends... Still worth though!

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If anyone plays frequently on EU and Asia I need friends there for spectate and friend quests, hit me with that friend request

tehslippery#1869

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I'll probably do that welcome bundle and I haven't spent cash on the game in over a year just because, I love gollllllld. And maybe I'll get some more gold classic cards.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope you guys are right and you get to pick your own leg but I sure don't read it that way:

One random class Legendary card from the Classic set!* (*Legendary cannot be golden)

• 1Like