jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If they go by the schedule they have been, it'll be around december i think

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I hate this brawl but got my one win needed and back to ladder. Been too damn long since a legend dropped from a pack for me. The next expansion is supposed to be around beginning of year right?
I would imagine November/December. We'll find out at Blizzcon for sure I'd think

Each set has it's own pity timer for legendaries btw

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I would imagine November/December. We'll find out at Blizzcon for sure I'd think

Each set has it's own pity timer for legendaries btw

Didn't know that. Thanks. I hope you guys are right about the expansion.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you don't open a legendary after 39 packs(in one set), your next one is guaranteed to have one. So, a legendary every 40 packs at the very least. I think it's 10 for epics.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I hate this brawl but got my one win needed and back to ladder. Been too damn long since a legend dropped from a pack for me. The next expansion is supposed to be around beginning of year right?

Expansions have been spaced out 8 months thus far:

GVG 12/8/14
TGT 8/24/15
WotOG 4/26/16
Should be a December expansion next, and with the amount of flak on the forums atm, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard tries cranking it out as soon as possible to try and put to rest some of the concerns. The recent nerfs is a response to recent criticisms, and it is a bandaid fix.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
RNG is good for the game.

LUag9zZ.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Made me a Slippery (tm) Yogg deck finally. Some severe saltiness for all!
Good times

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You know there is a cooldown on quests right? So after you complete it you can't get that quest again for a certain number of days? (I don't know how long it is, I suspect 7, but I'm not positive)

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well if I catch you on before a buddy of mine I'll swap with you. He said not to worry about it, but I wanted to give him this one because he's given me 3, but I've been sitting on it for weeks now. I caught him on once and we started the match, but he had to go and I haven't seen him on hs since.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
RNGesus was not with me last night. I have rag on board, a bow equipped and enough nukes to win next turn even without rag hitting face. The score is 17-9 or so and he has almost no way to kill me as he has 4-5 tiny creatures on the board and he used most of his nukes already. My rag is 8/3 and its his turn. Dude casts Yogg, gets a hunter secret. I attack him on my turn, secret is Misdirection and guess which target I hit? My rag of course. Lost a fairly sure win.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity