Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This is how little I've played Priest. I actually had to learn the hard way that Spell Damage affects Lightbomb haha. Hunter seems a bit better now too, although I haven't personally played them in Arena yet.

Also, if I magically get a Frost Giant from Priest shenannigans, does all the hero powering I've done before then affect its cost? Because I am healing myself at 30 whenever possible just in case. Watched a game where Kripp was playing Priest and had Thoughtsteal but wasn't doing it?

OverallGames.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, any hero powers prior should lower the Frost Giant cost. I always hero power face on Priest if I have the mana and it's going to be wasted

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, this poor little paladin aggro deck I'm trying to make work just has the worst luck. I either get a horrible draw or my opponent gets a god draw. Just lost to a shaman who played white eyes and then drew the 10/10 the following turn. And I actually still would have been fine because I had an aldor, but behind the 1/10 taunt he developed brann and had two jade battlecry cards in hand.

Fucking half my games today I get patches in my opening hand.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aldor in every deck.

Although aggro paladin seems folly, tried a couple of different things and it just seems so bad compared to shaman or warrior. Then again aggro was never my forte' so maybe I'm doing silly things like putting aldors in an aggro deck.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The shaman aggro deck is awesome. Even if I lose, I lose in like 3-4 minutes so i just move on. Using reynads deck but i took out FWF and argent horse. Reno priest and lock are the only fights that I lose for sure but only if they have reno by turn 6. Otherwise shit gets steamrolled almost always.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
What kind of imbecile do you have to be to play n'zoth shaman right now?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just coming back to the game - i have 2800 gold. Should I get Karazhan or buy Gadgetzan packs?

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Just coming back to the game - i have 2800 gold. Should I get Karazhan or buy Gadgetzan packs?

Kharazhan imo. Although I don't really play constructed except for the odd quest or to play around with new decks. Adventures are always the best bang for your buck and Kharazhan is full of great cards.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

I'd go with Gadgetzan.

There are not that many cards needed from Karazhan for a deck, normally 1-2 cards tops.
Babbling Book
Barnes
Maelstrom Portal
etc.

Each class only has 1-2 cards that see play.

Gadgetzan is a much larger set, 28 packs is 140 cards, a lot might suck but you can get dust to craft the cards you need.
Gadgetzan has a lot more playables with the Jade / Pirates / Reno themes.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Playing dragon priest in casual, testing some shit, tech'ing against aggro. Face a midrange shaman, destroy him. Friend request. Starts spamming me about how i'm cancer. I don't bm. I don't rope, i don't spam emote. I'm like: You're playing a midrange shaman deck, in casual, and you're calling me cancer? Da fuk. Keeps spamming... cancer this, cancer that... die... I'm like: Suck a fucking dick. Replies with: Wow rude! And unfriends me. Guess that calling someone cancer is okay, but telling them to suck a dick violates their safe space and triggers them? Am i doing it right?

Anyways, peaked at rank 3. Don't have the desire to grind this shit. It's really tedious and feels even worse than any MMO grind. Instead of camping Raster or grinding BGs for rank 14, you're just playing cards. If anything, it's even more monotonous.

They need to revamp the ladder system. Being pigeonholed into playing meta decks in order to be efficient can go to hell. No, i don't want to play hyper aggro pirate bullshit. I'd rather play control. But no, i don't want to play control decks where my 15 mins of time equates to another's 3 minutes.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Playing Kripp's new Jade shaman. Deck is really strong even without White Eyes(don't have). It has an extremely powerful endgame and is as solid against pirate aggro as any other deck.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why Druid and Shaman got 3 good Jade Golem cards, while Rogue got 2 extremely conditional ones (and not even a third).

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yes, any hero powers prior should lower the Frost Giant cost. I always hero power face on Priest if I have the mana and it's going to be wasted
Good to know! I've always wondered why priests would do that.

• 1Like